new girl

ninjachic

In that case, hi i'm Shawn. I'm 26 and live in Columbus as well! :p Just waiting around for him to return your bike...when he finds the time? If going and picking it up is a problem, i'm sure that can be taken care of.

haha. I'm sure it can be. I figured I'd give him one more day then I'll find a way to take care of it.

:lol: i retract my statement! ^^this guy IS the biggest leg humper!

I resent that statement lol. I simply stated that we're both of the same age, and live in the same area. As well as asking information for OTHER people. Wow! :lol:

hahahaha. Really? Didnt notice that at all!!!!!!

Just trying to help out other people...and this is thanks i get. lol. :nono:

I resent that statement lol. I simply stated that we're both of the same age, and live in the same area. As well as asking information for OTHER people. Wow! :lol:

Just trying to help out other people...and this is thanks i get. lol. :nono:

Oh please you were the one who stated that you were NOT a leg humper - that usually states that you actually are.

p.s. I'm very sarcastic and kid around a lot. don't take too much of what I say personally. :p

Oh please you were the one who stated that you were NOT a leg humper - that usually states that you actually are.

p.s. I'm very sarcastic and kid around a lot. don't take too much of what I say personally. :p

I pick and choose my moments, and saw that the most important information was unknown...but i have no idea what you're talking about. At all. lol. :D

Same here, i always try to joke around before anything serious. Where did you get the ink work done by the way?

I pick and choose my moments, and saw that the most important information was unknown...but i have no idea what you're talking about. At all. lol. :D

Same here, i always try to joke around before anything serious. Where did you get the ink work done by the way?

Pure Skin Tattoos in Hilliard, Chris is the owner and the artist. He's does really really great work.

Welcome aboard, Ms Jenna.

Tips for you? Don't put your brakes on in a turn, or turn with your brakes on, unless you absolutely have to, and then very lightly. Brake before you enter the turn.

If you take the MSF Basic Rider's Course through the state, it will only cost you $25. It will open for sign-up in February. You sign-up online.

Don't wait or drag your feet to sign up. Last year it opened on Feb. 6 and I waited until the 8th. It was already booked until June in just those two days. Mark your calender now.

There are still some counties that have Basic Rider classes going on now. You can find them on the website where you sign up. You may get in on their walk-in policy, if someone fails to show up on time for the first class, if you are there before class starts.

The following is straight off the website for walk-ins.

All students (minor and adults) need to complete a registration form provided by the instructor, and pay the non-refundable registration fee. This payment can be paid by check/money order or credit/debit card - American Express, Discover, MasterCard or

Visa.

http://www.motorcycle.ohio.gov/

More tips? Okay, stop begging. :) Never put your helmet in a location where it could fall and hit the ground / floor.

See you out there on the road.

~ Jack

• Upvote 1

Welcome aboard, Ms Jenna.

Tips for you? Don't put your brakes on in a turn, or turn with your brakes on, unless you absolutely have to, and then very lightly. Brake before you enter the turn.

If you take the MSF Basic Rider's Course through the state, it will only cost you $25. It will open for sign-up in February. You sign-up online.

Don't wait or drag your feet to sign up. Last year it opened on Feb. 6 and I waited until the 8th. It was already booked until June in just those two days. Mark your calender now.

There are still some counties that have Basic Rider classes going on now. You can find them on the website where you sign up. You may get in on their walk-in policy, if someone fails to show up on time for the first class, if you are there before class starts.

The following is straight off the website for walk-ins.

All students (minor and adults) need to complete a registration form provided by the instructor, and pay the non-refundable registration fee. This payment can be paid by check/money order or credit/debit card - American Express, Discover, MasterCard or

Visa.

http://www.motorcycle.ohio.gov/

More tips? Okay, stop begging. :) Never put your helmet in a location where it could fall and hit the ground / floor.

See you out there on the road.

~ Jack

sweet thanks. Got it marked!!!!

No I joined the board before we broke up.

Oh...this is real? I I was waiting for the haha. Unfortunately things happen and relationships come and go. Doesn't seem like it ended all that well, but none of my business.

Then again, he looks like he's going to give your bike back. Just saying it doesn't need to be held for ransom.

Oh...this is real? I I was waiting for the haha. Unfortunately things happen and relationships come and go. Doesn't seem like it ended all that well, but none of my business.

Then again, he looks like he's going to give your bike back. Just saying it doesn't need to be held for ransom.

yeah sorry didnt expect this to get on here and no it didnt end up but I'm sure soon he'll realize who he is missing out on.

and yes very excited to get my bike back.

It was never held for ransom, I told her I'd bring it over and she didn't wanna store it at her complex so I was gunna take it to her storage unit and meet her there when I had the time off of work. No popcorn needed, it's a public forum and I'm not here to cause drama. I just felt the facts should be stated.

I'm not here to cause drama or make anyone look bad or say anything bad about anyone. I hate drama. I'm just to meet new people and find more people to ride with. and now that I know when I'm getting my bike back, I'm very excited to start riding again. warm or cold weather.

I don't like that advice from jack...

When approaching a turn, you should use your brakes until you are happy with your speed, regardless of where you are... just keep your inputs as smooth as possible.

I agree with Papa. Jack's advice is very sound. In fact, if you are "not happy with your speed" and get mid turn and brake harder or more to slow down where you are, guess what the result is? We call that a low side...

Anyways, it was good and precise and above all, accurate...