new girl

ninjachic

Welcome. Heed the warning about leg humpers. :D

Welcome new girl, new around here too. No worries, the leg humping is harmless, mostly, I think.

I'm learning too so no tips but if you just want someone like minded to chat with....

Be safe :-)

How you doin? :excited:

My adviCe?

1) Don't get high on your own supply.

B) When in doubt, gas it out!

haha thanks. Very good to know.

I guess I'll also forgot to give some info about myself. I'm Jenna. I'm 26. I've lived here in cbus most of my life. Gotta black '01 Ninja 250 earlier this summer. it's def been laid down before a bit but I figured that would be good so I wouldnt feel so bad if I lay it down (which I have yet to do)!! Always looking to meet new people, so if anyone wants to help me learn to ride a little better def let me know!!!!

haha thanks. Very good to know.

I guess I'll also forgot to give some info about myself. I'm Jenna. I'm 26. I've lived here in cbus most of my life. Gotta black '01 Ninja 250 earlier this summer. it's def been laid down before a bit but I figured that would be good so I wouldnt feel so bad if I lay it down (which I have yet to do)!! Always looking to meet new people, so if anyone wants to help me learn to ride a little better def let me know!!!!

For the leghumpers...of which i am NOT...:nono: you left out some vital information lol. Do you have a bf, fiance or husband?

For the leghumpers...of which i am NOT...:nono: you left out some vital information lol. Do you have a bf, fiance or husband?

haha. had a bf. we unfortunately just broke up. He's still got my bike for right now because I would ride with him and he was gonna store it for me for the winter and all that. So now i'm just waiting for him to find time to give it back to me.

haha. had a bf. we unfortunately just broke up. He's still got my bike for right now because I would ride with him and he was gonna store it for me for the winter and all that. So now i'm just waiting for him to find time to give it back to me.

In that case, hi i'm Shawn. I'm 26 and live in Columbus as well! :p Just waiting around for him to return your bike...when he finds the time? If going and picking it up is a problem, i'm sure that can be taken care of.