Ride Thursday 75°

Dying Shadow

This is a run off from blitz thread.

Meeting 9:45 at speedway off 33 going to Lancaster.

Address is here-6005 County Highway 23, Carroll, OH 43112

Kick stands up at 10:00!!!:yousuck: if your late:p

Route is gonna be threw hocking awaiting final details at this time!

Post up if your going so we got a number of peps.

Well was going to make this but as of now my bike is just to take me back and forth to work. My riding season is officially over and if my wife keeps up riding all together will be a thing of the past.

Man.....I've been in a lot of relationships. I can tell you a woman that doesn't let you do something you love to do will have a hard time keeping her man around forever. My girlfriend and I both understand we each have things we love to do, separately. Gotta put the foot down when it comes to riding.

Speaking of which, I may just skip school to come on this ride, since it looks like nobody can make it when I have free time. If anyone wants me to put together a route, let me know. But for now I'm in.

lol if im the only one 2 up and anyone feels like im holding them back, feel free to zip around me....or tap your horn and ill scooch over and let you on by....i have this thing dragging pegs 1 up, so i dont think itll be an issue, but ive never ridden with some of you guys, so im not sure what the pace will be

I wouldn't worry about pace Brandon and the rest are good about waiting up if you fall too far behind. Ride your own ride and have some fun and i will be there for this so if it is just the two of us in the back so be it.

Sweet since your coming now, does that mean your gonna be friends with the couch for awhile?

Ooh i wont be that far back i got the knowledge of the rodes on my side. I hope lol.

Edited by Dying Shadow

we will decide that morning whether or not we need 2 groups....if theres under 10 people then i dont think its necessary....we just need to be courteous and let people around if they want around, and dont ride to keep up, just ride your own pace

if we do end up getting two groups though, dibs on front group lol.....last multi-group ride i was on, i got stuck in the slow group leaving a gas station and it suuuuucked...no offense to anyone lol

Nope just talked some sense in her that there are not going to many days left like this at all and she will have me at home all winter. I think that is a fair trade,and you know I will be in the back I always am on the 250 lol but those roads are getting easier and easier each trip. I will also make sure my GoPro is charged this time. :D