2013 motoseries novice riders?

candybluzx6

Obviously you haven't seen the ranting/raving section with Ihavetheninja-chic, and R1 I can't wait to get murdered by some serial killer.

Yeah, Showtime is basically in front of one of my childhoods friends house. I actually lived off Reed Rd/30 so wasn't sure how much of the area you know.

My dads good friend works at Sportsmen's Den, and I hit Glen's surplus whenever I can.

Murse, don't show everyone those pics you sent me, those are private. You said I was the "one" but I'm being replaced by your fiance'. I mean I guess our wives can just kick it while we have shower parties?

^True. No one can replace you, women don't exist with hands as big as yous. Also, perhaps we should suggest they have a shower party...it will help quell their shame in us. Atleast that is what we will tell them.

I kinda skimmed over the thread a bit...

im hoping to run a couple rounds. MS seems nice because of local-ness and seems a bit more user friendly than WERA.

I have a kind of oddball bike to run, so im not really sure what class yet, and it would depend on who/what shows up on that day. it'll be pretty easy to spot, i'll be probably the only buell guy, with full on ghetto setup running street tires. yep, budget as hell.

- Aaron Coomer for president 2016

I kinda skimmed over the thread a bit...

im hoping to run a couple rounds. MS seems nice because of local-ness and seems a bit more user friendly than WERA.

I have a kind of oddball bike to run, so im not really sure what class yet, and it would depend on who/what shows up on that day. it'll be pretty easy to spot, i'll be probably the only buell guy, with full on ghetto setup running street tires. yep, budget as hell.

Welcome. Make sure you stop in around the pits. Motoseries is a good bunch of guys and girls.

Yeah, Showtime is basically in front of one of my childhoods friends house. I actually lived off Reed Rd/30 so wasn't sure how much of the area you know.

My dads good friend works at Sportsmen's Den, and I hit Glen's surplus whenever I can

I went to showtime once and that was enough :wtf: and glenns is the shit it has everything you want it just come in camo lol

Depends on what buell, there is a guy that shows up and runs with the lightweight twin sv group.

part of owning a buell is you get every other buell owners phone number (theres only like 5)... we have to notify eachother of our whereabouts so as we're the only buell there. its a clause in the fine prints that you sign at the dealer.

I could be my drive out. I can pass people on the brakes or in the corners but coming out they are rite there with me or getting ahead of me. Mostly the back strait dont have much trouble anywhere else. But i only been doing track days for a year so i still have much to learn

The stock gearing sucks also so not sure if you have messed with that at all. I had to use first gear at nelsons last time out so that will be changed very soon.