Who still has semi-auto rifles for sale?

Scruit

the one in Canton has 1 $2200 and I forget the brand. El cheapo was trying to get one for $600 a few weeks ago and now i gotta double my damn budget. I didn't really need a trailer anyway lol
Hey crusher you want to shoot our AR's this weekend LOL!
Shit Speedy! I have 3 of them to break in. Let's meet out front of Bad's place and figure shit out from there.

:lol:

this gave me lulz. thanks :)

just put my name on 2 10/22 25 rnd clips ..............and a New frontier complete polymer lower for $150....if its crap, ohwell. I could probably get more but mehhh. Might change my mind later

clips:nono:...i ordered 2 from climags last night when they said they had 8 in stock 2 hours later they were sold out:D, got a email today that said they shipped:)

PMAGS are going for some ridiculous prices right now also if you really must have one.

:nono:

Lots out there advertised for a ridiculous price, but are they really selling? Looks to me the threshold is about $30. The ones advertised higher than that, the ads remain with no replies. For the record, I think they're crazy to pay that for them.

I saw a larue OBR that sold for about $3k new advertised for $7500, and just about any daniel defense is being listed at over $2k. I like my stuff, but if things are really selling at these prices, I'll cut loose my pmag stash, ammo, and a few guns.

Lots out there advertised for a ridiculous price, but are they really selling? Looks to me the threshold is about $30. The ones advertised higher than that, the ads remain with no replies. For the record, I think they're crazy to pay that for them.

I saw a larue OBR that sold for about $3k new advertised for $7500, and just about any daniel defense is being listed at over $2k. I like my stuff, but if things are really selling at these prices, I'll cut loose my pmag stash, ammo, and a few guns.

Have you stopped in Point Blank yet? As of the other day, they had not jacked up their prices on SARs and said they were getting more in almost daily.

I offered a guy $30 ea for 5 pmags he had...he mailed me back and said people are offering $50 plus. He can shove them up his ass for that price.

Wow. I was mad I had to pay over $10 for each of mine. No way in hell I would pay $30. At the range last weekend, we had three guns that had capacity of 10+ rounds, yet none of them ever got loaded with more than 10 at a time, so I don't see the need to panic buy them just because.

Have you stopped in Point Blank yet? As of the other day, they had not jacked up their prices on SARs and said they were getting more in almost daily.

Ah, work kept me busy all week. Even though I drove by it a handful of times, I never had the free time to stop. I'll wait till next year and hope things calm down.

People are placing bids on eGay for 4 PMAGs....current bid...$250!! $60 each!!

Wow...just wow.

No kidding? I may have to go list some. :eek:

So I should have bought some? He asked when I picked up

my DPMS and I said no. Think they were $15/each. Why so popular?

Nobama