Best tat ever?

Dubguy85

LOL that is horrible. I can imagine the look on that guys face when he brought in a pic of the first tattoo to his artist, and got that instead.

I get the "coolness" of the tat and how uniquely it's implemented, but who seriously loves shock absorbers that much? What is gonna tell his grandkids when he's old and it looks poor, "There was this one time, back when I was young, that I was really excited about compression damping."

I get the "coolness" of the tat and how uniquely it's implemented, but who seriously loves shock absorbers that much? What is gonna tell his grandkids when he's old and it looks poor, "There was this one time, back when I was young, that I was really excited about compression damping."

Agreeing here, and I have a tat. It's cool but in the end, he's living in the moment a tad more than my taste.

Agreeing here, and I have a tat. It's cool but in the end, he's living in the moment a tad more than my taste.

And don't get me wrong, there's plenty of tattoos that people will be proud of throughout their life, but some of these that seem awesome now, like the spiderman outfit ripping through someone's chest or this one just seem cool, but not a lot of meaning behind them.

ohlinstat_zps90563f6f.jpg

Thats one trick piece and great artistry too. Whether the tattoo just portrays a meaningful time in his life or is something that he will cherish until death ( "should" most likely be both ), this is the reason we ink lovers get them. It's our choice to visibly decorate ourselves with moments of meaning in our lives. Nothing personal towards those of you who choose not to, it's simply our preference to indulge in the culture