The EPIC Ohio Group Ride

NinjaDoc

I'll ride with ya Sunday man.

Brandon, I was just talking about you this morning. Go to page 33 of this thread, to

post #660. Let's drum up some interest in some Sunday activities and make this a

two-day event like it was originally meant to be.

I'm prolly out for ride. Daughter has prom and if I want a home I neef to be there for pictures and such. So I might just ride down to the meet then ride back. We will see

nooooo, if not lead come out and finish half the ride then slab back or some thing like that hutch, Mean while may be inyazz can lead the group?

and UP can ride alone in the fast group :p

I'm prolly out for ride. Daughter has prom and if I want a home I neef to be there for pictures and such. So I might just ride down to the meet then ride back. We will see

Well shit, who's gonna piggyback ride MT around like Yoda then?

Well do to most resent events me, kman, and ynot gonna do 93-50-681 till the turn to 7 then head back hit 56 from 93 and ride the usual 664,374 and what not back to the meet spot and meet u all there at the end off the day. Us 3 agree that 555 can go f*#k its self lol.

what is wrong with 555? It looks fun.

Bad track record so far lol, ahhh Karl and ynot don't wanna ride it. Jackflash said there was all kinds of shit on it and I'm not wanting to putput at 10mph to be safe on it. Hell with it as long as I'm ridding I'm happy, I was pissed when I seen you rode urs in this morning lol

what is wrong with 555? It looks fun.

shitty road quality and very dirty

We'll let NinjaDoc make the final determination of what THE route will be and hopefully we can get it nailed down today or tomorrow if it needs changed

Edited by Bad324

Nothing if you know how to ride.

damn you! I was totally convinced in my head to avoid it then you go ahead and say this and make me reconsider my preconceived notions