Where did Bkizz go???

conn-e-rot

i'm sure he's busy with things other than reading the useless crap that spills out of our keyboards like physical therapy and learning how to get along without the use of his legs.

i'm sure he's busy with things other than reading the useless crap that spills out of our keyboards like physical therapy and learning how to get along without the use of his legs.

Wait, what? You mean there is life outside of OR? Well shiat, I better get started on that.

• 4 weeks later...

Was just wondering how he was doing hadn't seen anything posted from him in long I know he had huge goals and I'm sure therapy is a big part of his life. If anyone happens to see him tell him to make an appearance and let us know how he is doing.

Does he still ride? I seen a video on youtube of a paraplegic from ohio that had a custom modded truck. I think I even seen the same guy that had an out rigger system built that held him up at stop lights

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Does he still ride? I seen a video on youtube of a paraplegic from ohio that had a custom modded truck. I think I even seen the same guy that had an out rigger system built that held him up at stop lights

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

That's him. Several folks from here raised the money for him to pay for it.