Secretly, does anybody else hate their wife?

NinjaNick

I thought you got screwed on taxes if you're married to someone who actually makes money? :confused:

You do. We file separate so I can itemize employee business expenses and the 2% floor is lower, plus Ohio state tax screws you filing joint.

Oh and, if you ever want to get rid of your wife, may I recommend a few episodes of Lockup Raw. That should even you out.

April 2 will be 19 years for us, actually married for 12, we both get aggravated with each other but we don't seem to have any trouble making it work.

BTW, it was explained to me that Marriage is a great institution if you don't mind being institutionalized.

I someone hated their wife, then why marry her in the first place???

:lol: i don't think anyone starts out hating their wife, but trust me it happens.

People change as they grow older. Sometimes they don't change in the same direction and the resentment builds. The courts have made it nearly impossible to end a marriage without one or both parties ending up destitute.

A friend of mine who's been married several times always says that the only one that wins in a divorce is the lawyer.

I thought you got screwed on taxes if you're married to someone who actually makes money? :confused:

Pretty much! Would love to see the fair tax implemented!!! Last year for the Federal shaft, unless them taxing us on what our employeer pays for our insurance stays as part of "O care"

:lol: i don't think anyone starts out hating their wife, but trust me it happens.

People change as they grow older. Sometimes they don't change in the same direction and the resentment builds. The courts have made it nearly impossible to end a marriage without one or both parties ending up destitute.

A friend of mine who's been married several times always says that the only one that wins in a divorce is the lawyer.

No shit! I've been divorced since 07 and I'm still paying for it.

you can get a dissolution for around $500 if you do all the paper work yourself. the trick is no kids no house and no bills together. its how i got out of my mistake before i found my perfect match (hellmutt likes the sammiches i know how to make).

you can get a dissolution for around $500 if you do all the paper work yourself. the trick is no kids no house and no bills together. its how i got out of my mistake before i found my perfect match (hellmutt likes the sammiches i know how to make).

I thought you could still get a dissolution if you had kids and only if everything was agreed upon in the paperwork.

I thought you could still get a dissolution if you had kids and only if everything was agreed upon in the paperwork.

I don't know if you still can but this is how I ended my first. We agreed to everything on paper (house, bank accounts, bills, etc. (no kids though, only my dog)), had a lawyer look it over, went in front of the judge and walked out after 5 minutes a single man.

• Upvote 1

Well after this weekend i maybe looking for a place to stay till we figure out what we are going to do? I might be living out of my car with how broke im gonna be if we do slit up. It's been years in the making but after this weekend maybe the end of it after fifteen years. Anyone know a cheap lawyer in the cleveland area?

I don't know if you still can but this is how I ended my first. We agreed to everything on paper (house, bank accounts, bills, etc. (no kids though, only my dog)), had a lawyer look it over, went in front of the judge and walked out after 5 minutes a single man.

Then went right out and got a fresh new blowjob right? :cheers:

Well after this weekend i maybe looking for a place to stay till we figure out what we are going to do? I might be living out of my car with how broke im gonna be if we do slit up. It's been years in the making but after this weekend maybe the end of it after fifteen years. Anyone know a cheap lawyer in the cleveland area?

Sorry to hear that man, hope everything turns out better.

I don't hate my wife at all guys. I love her to death. I was just upset when I started this.

Damn,I sure did open a can of worms with this thread though. I think it's a good chat honestly. Something different that we all never really talk about.

• Upvote 2