Peace out ohio

gen3flygirl

... Well just for a couple of months at least. I got a job up in Maine flying sky divers :D I am up this week for training and then I will be back for about a week and a half packing up then I will be gone until the weather turns to shit again. Bad news- I won't be able to make it to anything. Good news- I am actually getting paid to fly and will be able to save up for another bike! Chances are I will have a going away drinking thing before I leave.

• Upvote 1

You will have to stop by and say hi or tell me where your at and we can grab a bite to eat

Will do, I will toss you a PM shortly before we go. Below is the current route. I am super excited to get to Captain Newiks in Portand. Have not been there for years. Amazing cheap seafood. They are their own fishing fleet.....

http://goo.gl/maps/f6Mcy

NICE! Congratulations and fly safe.....well, hell.....they're daredevil adrenaline junkies so be sure to roll inverted just before they plan to jump and scream "Bail! Bail! Bail! The plane's going down!" They'll enjoy the rush

• Upvote 2

NICE! Congratulations and fly safe.....well, hell.....they're daredevil adrenaline junkies so be sure to roll inverted just before they plan to jump and scream "Bail! Bail! Bail! The plane's going down!" They'll enjoy the rush

Nice! :lol:

Congrats! Maybe you will find what you're looking for up there? :D

i don't get it... what will you even do out there? maine already has so many crabs

jaaaaaaay kaaaaay, congrats on the gig, and have fun! gonna be out in baaaaaahhhhhston in a few weeks.

• Upvote 1

... Well just for a couple of months at least. I got a job up in Maine flying sky divers :D I am up this week for training and then I will be back for about a week and a half packing up then I will be gone until the weather turns to shit again. Bad news- I won't be able to make it to anything. Good news- I am actually getting paid to fly and will be able to save up for another bike! Chances are I will have a going away drinking thing before I leave.

Congratulations on the opportunity! Hope everything works out for the best!