Lots And Lots Of Changes Made. Lots More Coming.

Casper

Yeah, those were added to the software after I created the style. Doh. Some of the other blues you'll find around same thing. It's on my list. 

BTDT with a custom style on PHPBB!  Loads of fun tracking it all down, for someone like me! (No coding background at all!)

Just curious.....what was the main reason for the change?  Is this software more powerful, more options, or more ???

Change for the sake of change never was a favorite of mine. Unless the change drastically improves the useablity and ease of operation I prefer status quo. I just got on today for the first time since it got shut down the other day so I haven't had time to research all the newbies.

This is a much nicer, much more professional piece of software used by major companies like NBC, NHL, NASA, etc. It gives us a lot more options. 

One feature I'd like to have back is the ability to tag threads in the 'Rides and Events' forums for Central, Northeast, etc. 

Also, is it possible to get a theme to have black background and white text? In the bottom left next to the RSS symbol it says 'change theme' the options are IP Board, IP Board Mobile, and Ohio Riders Default. Not sure if it's customizable on my end, or if it's an administrator only to be able to add themes. 

How do I change the posts per page to a higher count? The control panel does not currently have the option.

The current bike is missing from under the usernames.

Thanks for the help! Everything looks pretty and is loading quite fast now. 

Edited by Dizzledan

A) Your post is back. Another reason I love this software. I can bring things back after being deleted. Giggity.

B) Ah, yeah I didn't bring those over. I'll send it to you when I can, then you can just upload it as a custom avatar. I was storing like 2k avatars that were barely being used. Figured we'd just go completely custom. No site defaults.

Awesome. Yea i did a very short google seach but could not find the same one. I had that one since like 06 when i signed up after seeing the forum on cr lol.

Also gotta say im viewing on mobile now and the site looks great! Loads super fast too.

under my profile where it say what kind of bike i ride, i cant seem to figure out how to edit that

Me either also can't find how to update other info.

I have NWS and ranting...

Don't see Ranting or NWS in Timewasters.

Right now only Supporters see them. There is no concept of user joinable groups in IPB. That was one of the negatives. I'm looking into options.

• Upvote 1

I will try on a computer tomorrow, on my phone I don't see my bike.

I do like a lot of the changes. Nice work!!

The option for updating your ride isn't presently available via either.