What's The Smallest Bike You Would Street Ride?

redkow97

http://www.scooterdepot.us/motorcycles-p-1-c-41/250cc-street-legal-motor-bikes-sport-motorcycles-p-744.html

check this out

Item: MC_D250RTC$300 Factory Instant Rebate This Week ONLY! Exclusively Offered! Limited Edition! 250cc Street Legal Full Size!
Total Price: $2,268.00+ $259.00 Shipped!**

To answer the original question literally, 50cc. I regularly ride my Honda 50cc scooter to work and around town all summer long. 100mpg. 40mph. I also rode my 550cc Kawasaki as my primary bike for 23 years before getting my Concours. I'd like a Honda CBR250 now, nice bike.  

A 500cc for an all around do anything bike, I've done my last 14 years and 175k miles on a couple of GS500s. Did quite a few 400-500 mile 70-80 mph Interstate days traveling on them to the mountains to play. Always thought that was the smallest I'd want but staying closer to NE Ohio home now I think a new CBR250R could do it for me next.

A 500cc for an all around do anything bike, I've done my last 14 years and 175k miles on a couple of GS500s. Did quite a few 400-500 mile 70-80 mph Interstate days traveling on them to the mountains to play. Always thought that was the smallest I'd want but staying closer to NE Ohio home now I think a new CBR250R could do it for me next.

Slabbing 500 miles on anything less than a goldwing sounds awful... You're a brave man.