Apparently You Cannot Delete

Gump

True that, but we no longer have a feral cat problem in our neighborhood. So that's a plus.

LOL, a pred hunter I know uses a cat collar (bell) and one of those moving battery operated cat looking decoys. Great success anywhere close to populations. wadsworth, sandusky, toledo etc.

they shot 2-3 coyotes  a couple..maybe four years ago at burke lakefront airport interfering with landing traffic...if they're downtown cleveland, they. are. everywhere.

Great pics. I would love to come help you get rid of some of those coyotes..  Youve got some great deer out there and obviously a yote problem. I love dispatching those little bastards. Especially with night vision. :)

Edited by flounder

Great pics. I would love to come help you get rid of some of those coyotes.. Youve got some great deer out there and obviously a yote problem. I love dispatching those little bastards. Especially with night vision. :)

You are going to make Gump cry. He loves his cute little Woodland creatures.

• Upvote 1

I literally have 10's of thousands of trail pics. I'm not sure what's going to win. But the ones winning are odd occurances. Not random big bucks or bucks fighting which I have those pics as well. So I entered the karate chop doe in the gander mountain photo contest. Go vote please, for mine would be nice. http://www.gandermountain.com/photocontest/#

I personally like the Dual eagle's fighting. A doe approaching a coon is currently winning. 40% of the points comes from voters than 60% of the points to win comes from Gander mountains judging panel.

I'm not big on hunting predators. Not sure why. Hadn't heard a yote in 5 years till a female moved in and had pups two years ago. They're not overpopulated around me and country yotes don't eat dogs, so I just enjoy hearing and seeing them. Maybe once the numbers r bigger I'll hunt a few.

Edited by Gump

I was thinking the same thing. Minus the Wayne part. They need to go to the Buckeye Bash. :D

I need to pickup a boat this weekend in cbus so Ill be there at some point. Still not sure what I'm doing. There was a odd party going on but two bubbies bailed....

I can help you delete some of those come end of September! :)

Oh yea and get your ass to Wayne this weekend and bring Joel!

Not sure yet. It's hard to leave with dogs.... 

I literally have 10's of thousands of trail pics. I'm not sure what's going to win. But the ones winning are odd occurances. Not random big bucks or bucks fighting which I have those pics as well. So I entered the karate chop doe in the gander mountain photo contest. Go vote please, for mine would be nice. http://www.gandermountain.com/photocontest/#

I personally like the Dual eagle's fighting. A doe approaching a coon is currently winning. 40% of the points comes from voters than 60% of the points to win comes from Gander mountains judging panel.

I'm not big on hunting predators. Not sure why. Hadn't heard a yote in 5 years till a female moved in and had pups two years ago. They're not overpopulated around me and country yotes don't eat dogs, so I just enjoy hearing and seeing them. Maybe once the numbers r bigger I'll hunt a few.

Understood and I love looking at the pics as well. The point on yotes is they over populate quickly and have quite a home range. They also destroy the other natural wildlife. Get a pack or 2 of yotes in your area and watch the rabbits, fawns, turkey, grouse, pheasant, etc start to disappear quickly. They will also attack full grown deer. With you having 3 of them in that 1 pic, you definitely have them packing up. They need to be kept in check just like the other animal populations thus the reason for hunting them and also the reason there is no closed season. They repopulate quickly and are pretty destructive which is why the ODNR has open season on them. 

• Upvote 1

I completely agree kept in check, but not slaughtered just because someone sees one in a rural area. I've found a rabbit kill and a deer kill so far, but it doesn't bother me, they did ODNR a favor I guess, or there wouldn't be hunting seasons. There's plenty where there's not public hunting or joe blow on private property hunting every week. I manage my property for rabbit habitat and hunt in moderation vs. hunting more often because I know they're there, so there's always rewarding hunts year after year. Those were pups in my pic which is why they were grouped up.

I want to vote but am pretty unwilling to let Gander Mtn in my facebook bizness. :-/ maybe I'll make a second account and vote. lol

Heard that. Kinda goofy requiring that just to vote. You'd think you could vote not using FB. Thanks though.

Couldnt tell if they were pups or just tiny due to summer heat. Guessing thats momma there in the middle. For a hot summer she's pretty thick so they are definitely eating well. I have allot of yotes down by me. So many actually that in 2.5 years of living there, I havent seen 1 groundhog in any field or along side any road. The coyotes have cleaned them out. Very few rabbits, no turkeys, etc. Its just a matter of days if a deer gets hit along the road before the yotes will have it stripped clean or drug off. Last year alone I had pics of them on 3 seperate deer kills where they dragged it 100+ yards through a snow packed field. Pretty interesting when you see the the drag marks going across a field.  Then you realize they are 30-40 lbs each but in a pack (3-4 dogs) they are dragging 200+lbs of deer.  They are truly predators. 

• Upvote 1