Thank You Putin.

Tonik

Not Putin, Kerry. I love how Kerry was trying to drum up support for this retarded intervention plan and instead managed to find an out for the whole thing.

Now lets see if everyone is willing to take it.

Funny how an off the cuff remark can turn into a viable solution...

starting to look like Pokestradamus is 0 for 2...

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-sees-possible-breakthrough-syria-weapons-proposal-010203859.html

Edited by magley64

It's frightening to think that despite voting for Obama, I have more respect for Putin than Obama right now...

Putin is just afraid of the US, and rightfully so... Syria and Russia are buddy buddy like the US and Israel...

If any other (smaller) country had threatened syria, putin would have just strongarmed them, and not even entertained a peaceful solution.

again, he doesn't want american rockets pointed at russia while still backing his bestie in syria..

Edited by magley64

Funny how an off the cuff remark can turn into a viable solution...

starting to look like Pokestradamus is 0 for 2...

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-sees-possible-breakthrough-syria-weapons-proposal-010203859.html

Not over yet Magdor........and you are overwhelmingly usually wrong about anything and everything you spew from those fat little sausage fingers, that peck away on your safe and sound keyboard.

Not over yet Magdor........and you are overwhelmingly usually wrong about anything and everything you spew from those fat little sausage fingers, that peck away on your safe and sound keyboard.

Hence the wording... "starting to look like"

My keyboard is dangerous, dangerous, she's a bad girl...oh wait that's akon... nvm

Not sure McCain would have been a better choice. When the Republicans start offering/supporting actual conservative candidates, maybe the "fringe voters" will come back to their bullshit party.

John McCain. Barack Obama. George Bush. Mitt Romney. All. The. Same. Candidate.

Not sure they are all the same.....but none are worth a crap, so in that sense I agree.  

I have always wondered what if...what if 9/11 didn't occur, how much of a difference would that have made in the Bush years and where would we be now.  Bush is so tied to that and Iraq, that much of the rest of his Presidency is going to be forgotten, not that it was worth remembering.....

Not sure they are all the same.....but none are worth a crap, so in that sense I agree.  

I have always wondered what if...what if 9/11 didn't occur, how much of a difference would that have made in the Bush years and where would we be now.  Bush is so tied to that and Iraq, that much of the rest of his Presidency is going to be forgotten, not that it was worth remembering.....

Bush wanted to usher in a new era of softer republicanism, (compassionate conservatism I believe was the wording) his first campaign reflected that...

Then we got gaffe after gaffe after gaffe... Duck a shoe, Choke on a pretzel, misunderestimated and a whole bunch of "nukuler"...