What Universe Is This?

magley64

When I woke up this morning, I watched the browns game from last night...

Then I rushed outside to make sure I still drove an Eldorado. I checked the garage, Ember is still there.

Then I came to work, and made sure I work here in this universe.

The Browns are number one in the division... I don't know what things are normally like in this universe, but in the universe I'm from, that can't happen.

I still can't believe they traded their best offensive player & they are in first place in their division.

Richardson was and is garbage. Even I could average 3.1 yards per carry as a Browns RB. Trading him was a fantastic move as they've literally lost almost no production with him gone. He has never been the best talent on the offense in the last 2 years, its always been Josh Gordon

Yay. They top the worst division in the NFL this year. I guess a hollow victory is still a victory.

Wrong buttercup...

NFC East is worst division so far this year...Then NFC South...THEN AFC North

Top team in 3rd worst division

Victory is getting a bit more solid.

Edited by magley64
  • Upvote 1

Listen assholes, I don't care if they just beat a kindergarden pewee team, actually I don't care if they beat 4 of them.  Right now the BROWNS are #1, and are on a WINNING STREAK.  I would appreciate if you don't have something nice to say about the BROWNS being #1, then eat my shit.

Thank you and have a nice day

• Upvote 4

the bengals and the bills suck worse, apparently.  i'm riding this dream out til it comes crashing down in utter defeat in a future game when people start taking us seriously.

• Upvote 3

The Bengals have always sucked...no surprise there. I've made some cash on their ineptness.

I was in Vegas a few years ago during the playoffs when the Bengals played the Jets. I placed a sizeable bet on the Jets and the guy working there said "Are you sure? You know the Bengals are favored, right?"

I replied "Yep. I'm from Cincinnati, I know what's going to happen."

Easiest cash I ever made.

• Upvote 1