Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2014

Casper

And that's exactly why a woman would never be involved in my gap trip plans. Unless they ride on their own, they will likely foil it

Example: I don't get to go in this trip because a woman decided that we had to get married at one place and the only availability they had conflicted w this trip. FML

Edited by Bad324
  • Upvote 2

I'm not saying there wasn't a drunken disagreement last night that ended in me declaring I was riding down for the trip next weekend lol

I'll bet your testicles you won't do it.

• Upvote 1

Sound good. Let's tentatively shoot for leaving Columbus around 8am. We can meet off of 71 somewhere. I'll look at the map tonight. Shoot me a PM if you don't have my #!

from cumberland falls thanking of routs http://goo.gl/maps/m4F5D ,or  http://goo.gl/maps/PVb68

Edited by marlboro man

I'll bet your testicles you won't do it.

She already called my bluff because she knew I wasn't gonna forfeit the money I spent on the golf outing

Plus for me it's not a Gap trip without Jewbacca or Pauly

She already called my bluff because she knew I wasn't gonna forfeit the money I spent on the golf outing

Plus for me it's not a Gap trip without Jewbacca or Pauly

What's Jewbacca been up to? Haven't heard from him in a while.

I like the shorter of those two :)  My seat is really uncomfortable, so I don't know if I can handle another 5 and a half hours from cumberland!

you need the bubby seat pad got my pad at walmart to day for some $16

post-11869-0-99004500-1401676924_thumb.j

Edited by marlboro man

Right now 90% Thursday, 20% Friday and Saturday, 80% Sunday.

that's basically what it has said every time I've made the trip in June and I've lucked the hell out. Got stuck in one pop up shower on the first trip for 10 miles max. Last year was the worst rain we got caught in and that was up on the Skyway the entire way

I'm out as already mentioned. I can't justify the travel, kids, expenses, packing and unpacking etc with a freshly broken finger on my right hand.

Going to the Ortho doctor this afternoon and find out what he thinks of the damage.

As of right now I can't properly operate the throttle and front brake.

The hanging out and having fun is great but I really go down for the roads.

Always next year.

Hope everyone is safe and has a great time.

Chris