Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2014

Casper

yeah, people are more than welcome to ride down with me, but I am stopping at Cumberland falls to do a couple mile hike (stretch my legs for an hour or two at the most).  Its more than half way down, so if you want to break off and keep going, that's cool, or you can hike too. :)

what rout are you thanking im thanking back roads It looks like a easy 430miles form Columbus

I always thought it was like 650miles but That's what happens let the bubbys do the driving when you sleep & wake up at deals gap

no more sleeping for me im old & days are # riding so as mush as I can

what rout are you thanking im thanking back roads It looks like a easy 430miles form Columbus

I always thought it was like 650miles but That's what happens let the bubbys do the driving when you sleep & wake up at deals gap

no more sleeping for me im old & days are # riding so as mush as I can

If its just me, I'm probably going to hit the highway and spend a little extra time at cumberland falls.  I'm open to some back road options though. 

Welp, Chris got injured at the flat track... So, our cabin has been refunded. There's always next year! Thoughts go out to turnone and his broken finger

He canceled? Damn. Figured he'd still come down.

You're not coming now? I'm sure there are spaces still open. You should still come.

If its just me, I'm probably going to hit the highway and spend a little extra time at cumberland falls.  I'm open to some back road options though. 

if you don't mind I will ride down with you looking at the map thanking highway to Cumberland falls then back roads to the gap?

don't know what ben is doing but last I herd he was trailering down & riding back?

I will take back roads to max powers wednesday if max power lets me crash at his place wednesday night meet up ride down with mj some ware in the morning

if you don't mind I will ride down with you looking at the map thanking highway to Cumberland falls then back roads to the gap?

don't know what ben is doing but last I herd he was trailering down & riding back?

I will take back roads to max powers wednesday if max power lets me crash at his place wednesday night meet up ride down with mj some ware in the morning

I think I'm trailering down and back with Shawn, Matt, et al. After today I'm not feeling like riding down.

Thursday needs to get here faster, I had to get a bottle of Myers's Jamaican Rum to replace the one that was in my saddlebag. The cap came off and it all disappeared. Damnedest things happen round here.

I will take back roads to max powers wednesday if max power lets me crash at his place wednesday night meet up ride down with mj some ware in the morning

Sound good. Let's tentatively shoot for leaving Columbus around 8am. We can meet off of 71 somewhere. I'll look at the map tonight. Shoot me a PM if you don't have my #!

Edited by OsuMj

He canceled? Damn. Figured he'd still come down.

You're not coming now? I'm sure there are spaces still open. You should still come.

It is what it is... We will certainly be ready to roll next year!!! Y'all be safe down there