Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2014

Casper

Um yea, same here. We waved going by and you waved back so thought you were just all bullshitting. I had my medic bag in the truck and would've gladly helped and started the largest IV you've ever seen

I never came and bullshitted sumos with you. I waved as you guys were loading up and I was too tired to even stop at that point. :-/

Here is my run on Wayha Rd. when i was out by myself Friday. It was wet and lot of gravel so it kinda slow, but still a neat road.

They chip sealed it a few years ago, ruined it.

Here's the run down. Six broken ribs broken scapula and collar bone he's at West Hester Hospital

Well, it's going to hurt like hell for awhile..but he will ok. That is what matters, very glad to hear that.

Here's the run down. Six broken ribs broken scapula and collar bone he's at West Hester Hospital

Holy shit man! Sorry to hear that and sorry we didn't realize you had a man down. Shoulda flagged us when we were pulling out.

Which bike was he riding?

Damn. I hope he heals fast. Where is West Hester Hospital? Down south or in Ohio? 

Did anyone have a pic with a Iron Pony sicker with killboy? If you did send me the link and I'll have him put it on his highlights page. That way someone can claim the $100

Did anyone have a pic with a Iron Pony sicker with killboy? If you did send me the link and I'll have him put it on his highlights page. That way someone can claim the $100

Joel should have one from yesterday. We plastered those stickers all over his helmet and bike.

• Upvote 1

Joel should have one from yesterday. We plastered those stickers all over his helmet and bike.

someone find it and send it to me, i already talked the Darryl(kllboy) and he said he would help a brother out. i just personally didnt get one.

Seriously, I think I just deleted Tim's post on accident when I was trying to give rep... Worst mod ever :(

Power hungry Mod Czar. It's people like you that are always keeping us down. Telling us what we can say, deleting what you don't like. Communist!

:)

• Upvote 2

someone find it and send it to me, i already talked the Darryl(kllboy) and he said he would help a brother out. i just personally didnt get one.

Shoulda said something. I had fat stacks to pass out.