Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2014

Casper

I think we logged 470 miles today :p  and managed to get a hike in, rescue a stray dog, hang out in construction while completely ignoring half of the OR people who drove by, and ride the dragon at night, in the rain and fog with bugs caked to our visors.  I'm proud of myself for not getting eaten by a bear.

• Upvote 3

I think we logged 470 miles today :p and managed to get a hike in, rescue a stray dog, hang out in construction while completely ignoring half of the OR people who drove by, and ride the dragon at night, in the rain and fog with bugs caked to our visors. I'm proud of myself for not getting eaten by a bear.

Gotta watch out for those bears. That one almost got you at the campfire.

Rocked 100+ miles this afternoon in the rain. I'll take a rainy day in the mountains over a Sunday dry day in ohio any day

Hey now.......some really good riding to be had in Ohio. ;)

My last trip through the "Gap" was in the foogy rain...I didn't see a single car the whole time. It was awesome!

ResizedImage_1375316988440_zps2be5b486.j

We need to be riding together again someday my friend. :)

You all be alert and speed safely. Have a good weekend. Wish I was able to join you. Give a cop the finger for me. :)

A cop gave Ben and Joel the finger today. :)

• Upvote 3

223 miles of twisties. Thanks BamBam for introducing me to Warwoman. I love that road. Georgia was nice as always. I swear they have the best sweet tea in Georgia. And another shout out for Wheeler's. They're going to replace MJ's sprocket for $30. Can't beat that with a stick.

• Upvote 1

A cop gave Ben and Joel the finger today. :)

He reminded me of the evil monkey from Family Guy. He was none too happy and waving that finger at us. Damn glad he didn't turn around. That would've been a really shitty ticket.

223 miles of twisties. Thanks BamBam for introducing me to Warwoman. I love that road. Georgia was nice as always. I swear they have the best sweet tea in Georgia. And another shout out for Wheeler's. They're going to replace MJ's sprocket for $30. Can't beat that with a stick.

What happened to her sprocket?

Got pulled over, didn't get a ticket because I ask the cop "what state am I in?" because I honestly didn't know. :lol: made him laugh. Just handed my drivers license and told me to slow it down. I was in NC but not that far from GA.

• Upvote 2

Got pulled over, didn't get a ticket because I ask the cop "what state am I in?" because I honestly didn't know. :lol: made him laugh. Just handed my drivers license and told me to slow it down. I was in NC but not that far from GA.

I used that one last year in Georgia. He walked up and I blurted out....'GEORGIA?! You are in the wrong state or I am lost as hell.' Same thing, laughed...chewed me out a bit and let me go. One of the few tickets I have ever got out of.