unOFFICIAL SPRING 2014 EPIC RIDE - May 18th

DerekClouser

Would the slow group be slow enough for someone on a bobber? Im thinking about joining you guys on a Bolt but dont want to slow anyone down. Im a medium rider on the SV but want to try the bolt out on a nice group ride.

Would the slow group be slow enough for someone on a bobber? Im thinking about joining you guys on a Bolt but dont want to slow anyone down. Im a medium rider on the SV but want to try the bolt out on a nice group ride.

The slow group will be perfect.

u will be fine, we are hpoing there will be many cruisers as well.

Brian thats very Bad

Hearing what you are putting down on the weather NinjaDoc!  Checking all sources multiple times a day.  I am fine with cool temps, not looking forward to rain.  Also, I don't remember 78 having any pot holes when Whaler, Derek and I rode the route last month.  There are almost always a few areas with gravel, which we can never seem to get away from in Ohio.  I would be more concerned about gravel with all the heavy rain we have had recently.  My yard is a lake!

Also, I don't remember 78 having any pot holes when Whaler, Derek and I rode the route last month. 

The one spot I specifically remmeber being bad was on the upwards side of 78 (going up the hill). There was a large patch in the road, but it almost like the right half of the road had washed out. So the middle of the road was good, but there was a large crack, and at least a 2 inch drop on the right. Perhaps pothole wasn't the best description. Sorry

There is currently a tornado warning in Logan. Maybe it will blow any gravel that is laying in the road.

Maybe, or it might flip trees and sweep the roads clean for us like giant brooms :nono:

Here's to hoping any debris will be cleared away before Saturday :fingerscrossed: :toescrossed: :eyescrossed:

Edited by Hellmutt

I was hoping to make it but my work schedule guarantees I'm out. :(

Well that sucks. See you at MidO in July though, right? Need to get together and jaw about bikes again soon

Board him up for the day. like $15 max.

Wish I could but called the place and that's out. Sold my trailer so the timing won't work.

It's $28 at the one by my house and I'd have to leave by 6:30am (they don't open until 8) then pick him up by 5 and def Won't be back by then

Edited by Bad324

Well that sucks. See you at MidO in July though, right? Need to get together and jaw about bikes again soon

That's the plan and my door is open anytime you and your sammich maker want to stop by.