unOFFICIAL SPRING 2014 EPIC RIDE - May 18th

DerekClouser

Good to meet you too Chad, glad you could make it out, had a blast leading, and thrilled to hear you made it back safe. Get some new rubber under that bike before we plan a Dayton route ride! :D

Will do for sure, look forward to it, Dayton is a brisk jog for me compared to hocking

I had a huge delay on the way down...got stuck behind a stopped train.  Raomr and I got there about 5 minutes before the fast group headed out...which was damn near a jschaf solo ride. 

I only got to talk to the fast group and a few from the med-fast group.  There were some others I wanted to talk to, but time didn't permit...so next time. 

Thanks Dan for taking the group pictures.

Thank you leads and sweeps, and thank you tonik for the sammiches. Thanks to all that was at the ride and those that helped organized it all.

• Upvote 2

319 mile round trip....Excellent ride..very refreshing! Thanks gorilla and Snot for leading the way...u guys did a great job...no casualties this year...woot woot!!

Hey Dan...give me a ring sometime...937-543-9084 and I'll buy a copy of the pics from ya...seriously....I would like a large group pic if possible...I'm sure others would too....thanks again!! Btw..GREAT SEEING U DOC!!

I know right!! Wish he could a stayed and hung out longer and rode a bit....but definately appreciate all his effort along with Derek....you guys rock... :)

Good seeing u tiger..def get a hold of me when ur free....I'm def heading back down that way at least once a month this summer...I know lots of roads down that way...their all pretty damn fun!

Glad I got to join in with the Med-Fast group for a little bit. It was too cold for my sensibilities this morning, but meeting you guys in McConnelsville worked out great.

Sorry for the route confusion in Somerset. I thought you guys wanted me to head to 664, not 668.

Either way, nice to get out and ride with you guys!

Yes, but I've already received monies from people who want to see you ride like a newb. I smell a bidding war.

Like you more and more every ride Dan :D

Thanx for the photog work Dan, look forward to seeing finished products

glad all went well, i was hoping and praying for a non eventful ride. It was worth all the slabs to come out and meet you all. Hopefully next one will be saturday so i can stay back and complete the ride. Good to meet lot of new guys and girls as well. Finally checked off tonic and max power from the must meet list of OR. Only handful of regulars left and i think i pretty much covered all the hyper active ORdians :D

Derek thank you for organizing this really well and keeping the ride alive. Dizzle always delivers with he photos, i took some videos just for records, i dont think i will ever get to put them together :(  And i guess we should all thank each other for taking the effort of cold start and showing up and making it memorable for each others. Around 40 riders showed up. Good to see all the girl riders. Tall tracy is really tall haha Few more  and you guys will have a group of your own. :)

Will the SW gang be okay if we move the ride towards

On a side note, missed jackflash?

I had a great time today. Nice to meet the NEO group I rode down with. Thanks to Tonik who let me tag along back home. I had a great time riding/meeting everyone. If only the temps were slightly warmer, the fog would have lifted earlier and that damn buggy wouldn't have seemingly materialized out of nowhere. Then it may have been slightly better. ;)

glad all went well, i was hoping and praying for a non eventful ride. 

4/4 groups no crashes! 

i took some videos just for records, i dont think i will ever get to put them together :(  

Bull honky sir. Get started tonight. I'll have mine done in a month (or else I'll have to edit the gap trip and the epic ride and a vaction).

On a side note, missed jackflash?

Yeah weird, not sure what why he didn't come.