• OH-78 W

• OH-37 W

• OH-93 N
  • OH-669 W

But, I'm not the planner.

Morgan county Sheriff's office

Telephone: 740-962-4044

• Upvote 2

Good point.  Might need to do a check on the roads as whether there is water across them or not.  Even if the water recedes, there could be all sorts of fun stuff left on the road like a layer of mud and gravel.

There are people in the world who find reasons to not do something and people who find ways to do things.

You can't reason with the first.

...and then there are people with responsibilities and commitments that they have to prioritize.

• Upvote 1

...and then there are people with responsibilities and commitments that they have to prioritize.

...but you can't reason with those who do not accept that these responsibilities and commitments exist
  • Upvote 1

I get off at around 7 and then will have to slab, gettingweak knees now. They say its a bad idea to ride at night, they say its worse to ride in cold, they say its crazy to ride during rain. And i have to be crazy & stupid  to have the ridiculous idea of slabbing 5 hours on free way in the night with cold and rain to make it :crytroll:

Till last minute i was keeping hope. If tomorrow looks better may be leave home around 5 and i can still make it. Sunday looks so much better Darn it. Wish there was no rain on top of this cold.  Cant even get help from heated gear if its raining :(

Edited by NinjaDoc

Your the man Doc, I'll see you in Logan tomorrow.

hahaha ur very clever, i wish i had the balls to pull this off. As of now inclining towards early morning start. Too tired for the night and no hotels available unless willing to pay ridiculous price

Routes printed for leads, "who am I" stickers ready. Shirts loaded and ready. Bikes about ready to go. Now just holding off on the weather to about 5 to make a final decision on weather.

Got any blank stickers?

I'll be there for sure tomorrow. If it makes anyone feel better weather underground is saying very little chance of rain. It will be chilly but we should stay dry.

Got any blank stickers?

I'll be there for sure tomorrow. If it makes anyone feel better weather underground is saying very little chance of rain. It will be chilly but we should stay dry.

They're all blank. Anyone who wants to fill in their username and wear it is welcome.

Of course until they run out.