If you had 10k....

oldschoolsdime92

Have you looked into Helibars? I can sport tour on my CBR with them.

btw, I really dig the S1000R naked :)

I should have sat on yours last weekend to get a feel for the riding position. Also on their site, they don't have my year cbr :(

Sent from my iPhone.

Edited by TimTheAzn

Student Loans..... sigh......

Sent from my iPhone.

don't be practical!  you're defeating the purpose of the exercise!

The parameters were broad, but I think the intent was clear - what bike(s) would you buy with $10k?  That's why I was asking for more 'rules.'  Does it have to be spent on 1 bike?  Does it have to be my only bike?

I would buy five $2,000 bikes before one $10,000 bike (probably...), but it's hard to say without parameters.

Ahhh thank you sir. How much of a rise do you have? Looks like woodcraft has 2, 2.5, and 3in rise heights.

Sent from my iPhone.

They used to make Helibars for your CBR.  You might be able to still find them somewhere.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCYQFjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.helibars.com%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Finstall_instructions%2FTS1700.pdf&ei=y01hU6yAGdWtyASb9oHYCw&usg=AFQjCNEfThqhf62j8vLY8krdHdwtXpcqkA&bvm=bv.65636070,d.aWw

^^ Not sure.   It says on the HB site.  I would use the measurements in the Helibar instructions, because they probably only clear the fairing by a couple mm and will still use the stock cables and lines.

Woodcraft might require new lines or cables.

The tuono is a nice bike. So comfortable and intuitive to ride. Kind of goofy looking though, and the rsv handles a little tighter I think.

Do all girls from California know about Italian sportbikes?  If so I may need to move there.

Do all girls from California know about Italian sportbikes? If so I may need to move there.

I had a friend who had two ducatis (monster and 969), two aprillias (tuono and rsvr) and two dirt bikes. He literally didn't have enough time to keep them all ridden so as a "favor" I would take them out from time to time. Amazingly, he wasn't super skilled on a bike. Who knows why he had so many. He had trouble keeping up with me on the tuono when I still had my rebel 250.

But this is the pic I have hanging up on my wall in my bedroom. The Energica Ego electric Italian superbike. But for that I need 28k.

vuzaqebe.jpg

I don't normally leg hump but shiiiiiit girl you single and what are your thoughts on polygamy :lol:

A hand full and tall just like the C14 is, sure you want that much bike?

It's not nearly as tall as the Connie.  The Triumph Trophy fits

me pretty well, also.  They have/had one at the Pony.  A 2013

w/15K mi.  A guy traded it in on an Indian.  I really liked it, but

I'm not ready to fork out 16G's.  It was all bagged out and ready

for traveling.