If you had 10k....

oldschoolsdime92

If you had 10k and could buy a bike... What would it be?

If you are unsure what to do with it, you can donate to the semi-midget foundation. The local chapter in piqua has a riders in need of a track bike. For more info just send me a pm :D

For me I would buy the 250 on here and put the rest as a down payment on a toyhauler.

To hard to answer for someone else since every one is in a different situation. If it was me and it has to be toward a bike I'd get a used Diavel. But I already have s dedicated track bike and a street Sportbike. Of I didn't have any bike I'd get an R1 cause that's what I have now.

Again too hard to answer since everyone has different situations.

I know where all the major parts of some Kawasaki WSB ZX7RR's are stashed. I'd spend all 10K on liberating enough parts to build myself one as a track day toy. But that's just me and I'm biased toward green horsepower.

• Upvote 1

To hard to answer for someone else since every one is in a different situation. If it was me and it has to be toward a bike I'd get a used Diavel. But I already have s dedicated track bike and a street Sportbike. Of I didn't have any bike I'd get an R1 cause that's what I have now.

Again too hard to answer since everyone has different situations.[/quote

I certainly don't have 10k, I just pondered this today and quite frankly I found myself not too sure what I'd get!

If I didn't have a bike... BMW S1000R

If I currently had 10k, I'd pay off the 10k I owe on my bike lol

If it's just 10k to blow on a bike... Fjr1300 or st1300... I'd have to ride both first

FJR for sure...not that I'm biased.

I've pondered my own question most of the evening. Since I already have a track toy(granted, its yet to actually hit the track)  I narrowed it down to a couple different options. 

-buy a used v strom and farkle the hell out of it. Good suspenders,brake work, some luggage, and ride the heck out of it.

-dual sport-dr650,xlr650, something along those lines. After doing a few track days, the street doesn't speak to me the same way it used too. I think being able to mix it up in the dirt and street would bring the excitement back of riding off the track.