SoreButtapalooza Trip/Progress Reports

Tonik

If I do one, it will be to the Ozarks or Southwest somewhere. Taking the wife on the trip we did next year, so don't want to do it twice. Hers won't be an Iron Butt though.

Hi, haven't seen you around lately. Are you coming yo the epic ride?

Sorry for the thread jack.

• 2 weeks later...

Got everything in the mail today

Outstanding, very glad it worked out. I framed my cert and hung it in the office at work...put the plate backer thing on. Rest of the stuff I packed away in the folder for all the bike stuff in the file cabinet. I'm not really a pin guy. But still a very nice kit.

• 1 month later...

You guys remember that restaurant we ate on on the first night on the way back in Murdo, SD. It was attached to that big car museum. Museum closed like 2 minutes before we got done eating? It's on American Pickers right now, we didn't miss much. It's a shit hole inside.

http://www.pioneerautoshow.com/

Now that riding season is almost over I will start to work on all of the video I took on the trip with the GoPro. I’m trying to talk the wife into going back for a week or 2 out next summer.

Edited by HeavyDuty

• 5 years later...
On 6/16/2014 at 2:53 PM, 2talltim said:

Here are all the pics i had on my camera, as usual I didn't take as many as i wanted to.

The ones in The Bad Lands for the ones that dont know i had my camera round my neck while rideing and just picked it up and randomly clicked it, they came out better than i thought they would.

http://s497.photobucket.com/user/2talltim/slideshow/SoreButtapalooza

Bump for a great trip and memories. Damn I miss Jerry's face. :(

• Like 2