SoreButtapalooza Trip/Progress Reports

Tonik

Here are all the pics i had on my camera, as usual I didn't take as many as i wanted to.

The ones in The Bad Lands for the ones that dont know i had my camera round my neck while rideing and just picked it up and randomly clicked it, they came out better than i thought they would.

http://s497.photobucket.com/user/2talltim/slideshow/SoreButtapalooza

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 2

Here are all the pics i had on my camera, as usual I didn't take as many as i wanted to.

The ones in The Bad Lands for the ones that dont know i had my camera round my neck while rideing and just picked it up and randomly clicked it, they came out better than i thought they would.

You got some really good photos. It is hard to believe those random photos while riding through the Badlands came out that well.

Great pics Tim. Looks like a great trip, glad everyone is home safe.

There is a very good possibility that I might be screwed on the Iron Butt requirements.

"At the end of your ride, before the 24 hour (or 36 hour for the Bun Burner) time period is up, obtain a computer printed gas receipt with a legible location, date and time stamp."

The last stop did not print location, just time and name of the gas station. I just noticed it now as I was doing my documentation packet for the IB people.  I hope I can back it up with the hotel receipt and maybe the credit card statement will have location.

I am so pissed right now.

There is a very good possibility that I might be screwed on the Iron Butt requirements.

"At the end of your ride, before the 24 hour (or 36 hour for the Bun Burner) time period is up, obtain a computer printed gas receipt with a legible location, date and time stamp."

The last stop did not print location, just time and name of the gas station. I just noticed it now as I was doing my documentation packet for the IB people. I hope I can back it up with the hotel receipt and maybe the credit card statement will have location.

I never looked at mine either but I had to go inside to get that receipt so maybe mines okay. I'll look when I get home from work. Edited by 2talltim

The last stop did not print location, just time and name of the gas station. I just noticed it now as I was doing my documentation packet for the IB people.  I hope I can back it up with the hotel receipt and maybe the credit card statement will have location.

Bummer man. Hopefully they work with you on it. Between credit card statements, hotel receipts, GPS tracking, pictures, this thread, etc, hopefully you'll be fine. 

The last stop did not print location, just time and name of the gas station. I just noticed it now as I was doing my documentation packet for the IB people. I hope I can back it up with the hotel receipt and maybe the credit card statement will have location.

I never looked at mine either but I had to go inside to get that receipt so maybe mines okay. I'll look when I get home from work.

just called the wife and had her check mine, the receipt I got inside did have the address on it

just called the wife and had her check mine, the receipt I got inside did have the address on it

Scan that puppy and send it to us.  :)

I may be ok, my credit card transaction matches and it shows the town.  There is also the hotel receipt in the same town. I might have someone write the address on the back and sign it pretending to be a worker at the gas station.

Scan that puppy and send it to us. :)

I may be ok, my credit card transaction matches and it shows the town. There is also the hotel receipt in the same town. I might have someone write the address on the back and sign it pretending to be a worker at the gas station.

and if you remember we had 1000 miles before the next to last gas stop, so that in itself should make it all good

Scan that puppy and send it to us.   :)

I may be ok, my credit card transaction matches and it shows the town.  There is also the hotel receipt in the same town. I might have someone write the address on the back and sign it pretending to be a worker at the gas station.

Well now you can't try to use this thread as evidence. :lol:

• Upvote 1

and if you remember we had 1000 miles before the next to last gas stop, so that in itself should make it all good

I forgot that, so yea I am now golden. But now you and the rest of the crew are back on my hate list because that COMPLETELY changes the amount of time to make the run. It was way less than we discussed earlier in the thread. We were talking about hours to do 1100 miles not hours to do 1000.

I hate all of you again.

it was like 1020 ish by my odometer

Yea, like me you have an inaccurate Kawasaki odometer.  Your MPH reads about 3 MPH high too. The Wing would have been high also. I will bet the two harleys said 997. It's a Jap rounding conversion to KM's that does it.