“So you lost track of your speed?”

Strictly Street

MIAMI BEACH (CBSMiami) — A 19-year-old motorcyclist from Miami Beach who the Florida Highway Patrol clocked at more than 150 miles per hour on I-75 on Monday near Naples says he lost track of his speed during his “thrill ride” and never intended to elude the troopers who followed him.

FHP also released dramatic dash cam video to CBS4 that shows the motorcyclist going so fast that two troopers were unable to keep up with him.

150mph, tickets issued.

video at link below

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/06/13/exclusive-motorcyclist-clocked-at-150-mph-on-i-75-speaks-out/

Guerra said he purchased his CBR 600 Honda motorcycle second hand for $4,000.

Edited by Strictly Street

I'm surprised they wrote it that high. Most places will write the ticket at 40 or 45 over at most. 30 over is a 4 point violation, and they don't want people showing off tickets as proof of how fast their bike is.

I'm surprised they wrote it that high. Most places will write the ticket at 40 or 45 over at most. 30 over is a 4 point violation, and they don't want people showing off tickets as proof of how fast their bike is.

Truth... I had a 150mph stop once and the fucker wrote "speed exceeding 130mph"....I got cheated

Sport bikes are bad and should be banned, think of the children.... :)

I can see how you do not realize how fast you are going to a point, like maybe 80 in a 55.

However, when you are in 5th gear, bouncing off the rev limiter, my first thought would be, "hey, maybe i am going a little above the speed limit"