What have you done for your motorcycle lately?

Josh1234

Right before she got parked for winter I changed the oil and brake fluid. Wash & Wax. Ivan's jet kit and carb synch. Replaced the stock windscreen for a tinted windscreen. Replaced the stock muffler with a Delkevic slip on carbon fiber exhaust and replaced a scuffed up bar end. All I need to do now is install my frame sliders and set up my suspension and she will be ready to go.

Right before she got parked for winter I changed the oil and brake fluid. Wash & Wax. Ivan's jet kit and carb synch. Replaced the stock windscreen for a tinted windscreen. Replaced the stock muffler with a Delkevic slip on carbon fiber exhaust and replaced a scuffed up bar end. All I need to do now is install my frame sliders and set up my suspension and she will be ready to go.

You have to remove the cover to set up the suspension! Let's get this done so you are ready.

Got new clutch cable for the honda and tore down/cleaned the forks and sent the lowers off to be powder coated. Bought new fork seals and some sonic springs for the bandit along with a gel cell battery and tender. Buying some gold valves payday hopefully and will have better suspension all the way around.