What have you done for your motorcycle lately?

Josh1234

Rode 'er back from Pauly's tonight!  A+ work.  Shifts felt great, although I think I need to adjust my shift lever to bring it down some if possible.  I think that's possible.

Threw the liner in the jacket, closed up all zippers & vents.  'Bout that time of year!

Last night change oil, check tire pressure, all other fluids. Checked and loaded road bag (tire kit, tools, light, ammo). Loaded Sailor Jerry /shot glasses and dropped off saddlebag liners to GF to fill with girl stuff. On the way home, tanked up the FJR.

New rear tire broke in on epic ride, great ride through and through. Just last week installed the Wiring for heated gear, hooked up 12V outlet for the phone. First time I used my galaxy S5 on the bike for gps, this phone has the best gps performance of any phone I've had so far, it's seriously good. So far I've got no complaints about this phone and its my first Samsung product, the battery life is pretty astonishing as well.

Currently waiting on parts for my aprilia tuono. Radiator was leaking at a seam and will be installing some carbon fiber.

The Ducati will be getting a fresh set of q3's

The BMW needs an oil change

The supermoto just got a slipper clutch and next is a race brake setup. Currently has ebc 320mm rotor with dirt caliper and brembo 16mm, looking at Beringer 6 pot setup. Also going to grab a fresh set of b/stone slicks.

Just did carb clean and an oil change on the shadow

And there's other stuff that I'm forgetting. Anyone want to buy a bike? Lol!

What did you get?

DRIIs.  Put about 30 miles on before DUSK had me spooked.  They are better than I could have imagined.  Smooth, gradual, consistent.  I will really get to enjoy them this Sunday.  

I also had to change the 10A fuse for my blinkers today.  I think I got a little happy with hosing her down last week.

• 2 weeks later...

Shinko 244 rear tire, general Maintenance, warp 9 three finger levers, speigler brake lines, seat concepts kit installed, 1 gal Rotopack installed.

Up next are cogent fork springs & rear shock, highway dirtbike risers & bars and to finally install the aftermarket fuel tank I got with the bike (needs sanded painted, petcock & fuel cap).

Last night I put some BMW f800gs .46kg/mm race tech springs in the DR forks with a little 10w oil & 1/2" PVC spacers. We'll see how it goes but the test ride felt much improved over OEM. 

I have a sudden urge to slap 17 BMW emblems on the bike & only ride it on smooth pavement to officially sanctioned BMW events.  :rulez:

• 2 months later...

Hypertard - winterized

Duke - winterized

K1200LT - plugged tire

Tuono - wheels are out to powder coat

Supermoto - tearing down to frame for rebuild

R1 - installed rear sets with gp shift and currently tinkering with some new bodywork.

Big trailer - starting on the interior going to insulate and finish the interior. Thinking about wood floors and a fire place. Everyone needs a fireplace at the race track.

Small trailer - install pitbull restraint plates (plates and mounting hardware are only $30, so if you have a TRS, put plates in everything!)