Not fair, the ringo ride got deleted

ringokid

What in the hell is going on here? I thought this was a thread about Ringo and his sister. How did it turn into a dead puppies conversation without jbot?

Ringo hook, line and sinker.....

he made one comment and then 2 pages of OR fighting each other.

• Upvote 1

Big surprise, magdor missed an obvious point. Most likely because he doesn't understand economics.

Duane. Try and stay with me here.

If people don't buy puppies, there's no incentive for puppy mills to breed them.

If there's no incentive, the puppy mills disappear.

Read that over and over until it penetrates your thick skull, then go get punched in the nuts.

So you don't think they'll just let the dogs fuck until someone does want to pay for a puppy?

If we were talking about a regular commodity that cost money in materials to produce, and didn't have a shelf life, sure, why generate more inventory, but puppies are only puppies for a limited time, and the raw materials to make a puppy aren't exactly in limited supply.

Edited by magley64

You fucking putz. Quit dragging me back into this argument that you have no investment in other than a shit stirrer.

Punk, it's whatever. We are obviously on the same team where it counts with dogs so I'm just gonna let this whole thing roll off my back. If you still think I'm a fucking idiot then we can have that conversation if you really want to, I had nothing against you until you dug up a quote from months ago and started this whole drama fest.

This isn't as much fun when I'm not at work on the clock so get your jabs in tonight everyone, I'll be back at 7:30 while I'm taking my post-coffee shit.

I don't even understand what the fuck he's on about? Video game teams?

There are contests, like team first person shooter games for example.  Call of Duty...Halo.  It's like a poker tournament. Teams compete in the games, eliminate each other and there is a champion.  Halo just had one...with one million in prizes.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-ie/community/halo-championship-series

I don't even understand what the fuck he's on about? Video game teams?

Competitive video gaming is a thing now.

I doubt we'll see it in the olympics any time soon, lol, but there's actually money to be made on it.

That said, the "owner" of a team typically has to do a lot in the way of securing sponsors, getting coaching staff hired, and interpersonal management, and your "athletes" are typically very young -- barely above high-school age when your reflexes are still at their peak... requires a certain level of tact that frankly this kid hasn't shown so far... so I'm interested in seeing which teams he owns, as there aren't too many teams that make legitimate amounts of money.