Looking for a new bike

HeavyDuty

Try Powersport 360 in Huron, OH.   They show a new 2014 Vulcan for $11,999 (MSRP was $18,299).

http://www.powersports360.com/new_vehicle_list.asp?Manufacturer=3&Category=1&CatDesc=Motorcycles

I bought my Vstrom from them in 2012.  They had the best prices on stroms back then also.

• Upvote 1

That ad is fubar'd They show a Vaquero in the pic which is the Voyager without the trunk but the list price of the Voyager. Description is the Vaquero and the sale price is in the range for a Vaquero.

Jim I work retail I already hate everyone LOL.

Have you ever heard a Harley shift gears

Fuel mileage is about the same

My speed runs about 5 over

I use locktite on everything or it will disappear

I do like bugs on my bike it makes it look like I actually ride it the only reason I hate riding in the rain is it washes them off.

We need to do a meet up with the Buttapalooza Riders before the snow flies would Saltfork area be a good location

Try Powersport 360 in Huron, OH.   They show a new 2014 Vulcan for $11,999 (MSRP was $18,299).

http://www.powersports360.com/new_vehicle_list.asp?Manufacturer=3&Category=1&CatDesc=Motorcycles

I bought my Vstrom from them in 2012.  They had the best prices on stroms back then also.

That VMax looks enticing for $14k. 

Jim I work retail I already hate everyone LOL.

Have you ever heard a Harley shift gears

Fuel mileage is about the same

My speed runs about 5 over

I use locktite on everything or it will disappear

I do like bugs on my bike it makes it look like I actually ride it the only reason I hate riding in the rain is it washes them off.

We need to do a meet up with the Buttapalooza Riders before the snow flies would Saltfork area be a good location

That would work for me.

Sorry to say the Voyager is out of the picture I rode out to state 8 on my way to work I love the bike but getting on and off and sitting on it made me feel cramped it is just to small for me But thanks everyone for the help the search goes on.

Sorry to say the Voyager is out of the picture I rode out to state 8 on my way to work I love the bike but getting on and off and sitting on it made me feel cramped it is just to small for me But thanks everyone for the help the search goes on.

:angry: wat