Deals Gap 10-10 to 10-14

2talltim

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup And ready to go again. Think I'm riding to the Flight 93 memorial next weekend too.

. Lucky This is the take it in the ass time a year for work for me but seriously thinking of having a Estate auction in moving into my bike Edited by marlboro man

Finished work on the Strom yesterday and took it for a spin. It runs so much smoother after adjusting the valves.

Trying to figure out where to stay Saturday night down there. Looks like all the various places are filling up quick.

Seeing your post I just went to book at the MicroTel, the reservation is non-cancel-able. They can blow me, and my dead goat. This is why I never stay in that area, plus it's a dry county which also blows. I will probably stay in Townsend Saturday night and Franklin Sunday which is my usual plan for down there.

But if you trust the weather and don't mind all the blowing the MicroTel has rooms.

Ok, got a room for Saturday and Sunday there, Monday I will be heading east to hit all the roads on the way to Marion VA and 16..  They offer two rates, one with a special discount and no cancel.  Saves you 15 percent, f' that.

Anyone that wants a room better hurry, they only have about 8 rooms left.

Maybe if you'd have told him there were delicious discount codes, he could have enjoyed them with you...

Why didn't I think of that...lol

Edited by 2talltim