Deals Gap 10-10 to 10-14

2talltim

From what I am told, the stock stones are different from the aftermarket ones, but they were BT-023s. This is my 3rd set of Angel GTs, 1st set on the FJR, and I really like them. Might try the PR4s next. Running DynaBeads and the wear good. I might be doing a suspension upgrade this winter that might help tire wear.

Yea I think that's what they put on the C14 at the factory too. And most folks say they were garbage.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know people like Bridgestones, but I have never had a good Bridgestone tire.

The factory ones on my current and last bike were total shit. On the current bike they were so bad I replaced them after 4K. I honestly thought those tires were going to get me killed.

Jesus, your Colorado trip was in 2009.   :lol:

Was it really? Geez that's a long time ago. I think the Gap on the 600RR was before that. :nono:

I rode to Indy a few weeks ago. Does that count for anything? Oh, and doing a loop around Lake Michigan soonish. How about that? 

Was it really? Geez that's a long time ago. I think the Gap on the 600RR was before that. :nono:

I rode to Indy a few weeks ago. Does that count for anything? Oh, and doing a loop around Lake Michigan soonish. How about that? 

Yes, those count. Even though I hate you, I actually feel bad for you. But not bad about giving you a hard time, that feels good.

Like i said before i wont know about my work hours till mid that week. As slow as we have been it's highly likely that ill get off at 3p on Friday. but if we have any kind of mechanical break down during the week we have to make it up Saturday morning.