Deals Gap 10-10 to 10-14

2talltim

Since I'm being a wuss and trailering, anyone need me to bring anything? I'll have a stocked cooler and clean underwear. That's it for now. :)

Might want to bring your motorcycle. Just a thought, a radical on but it's an idea.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might want to bring your motorcycle. Just a thought, a radical on but it's an idea.

Yes, because I'm trailering the cooler and leaving the bike home. Why bother pretending this is a riding trip? I'm just going to sit around a fire and drink beer.

Casper, if you don't make these two play Beer Hunter I will be very disappointed in you.

Well there would be no hunting since I already know where to get it. So the constellation for that would be that terrible trip across the those long winding sweepers that every one hates so much on that Skyway thing to get beer in Telico. NO, don't do that to me. :rolleyes:

Wait... You're being satirical. Took me a second. Almost dropped my joint. Do not screw with me, fat man.

Sorry maybe I should have used more of those emoji things, hell you can order a pizza with them now.[emoji12] [emoji3] [emoji16] [emoji15] [emoji28] [emoji44] [emoji49] [emoji106]
  • Upvote 1

Sorry maybe I should have used more of those emoji things, hell you can order a pizza with them now.[emoji12] [emoji3] [emoji16] [emoji15] [emoji28] [emoji44] [emoji49] [emoji106]

That or maybe he should have used less drugs.

That or maybe he should have used less drugs.

I dobt think that's a reasonable option. Then we couldn't hang out with him anymore because he's a assholes on drugs, I'd hate to experience him sober. Edited by 2talltim

Looks like I'm going to make it for at least a portion of the trip....duration depending on what I can put together with work.

Looking forward to it. Though with the characters on this trip, I'm not sure if it will be more fun to ride, or just sit around and shoot the shit.

I'm likely to go as well. I have no rain gear because I typically avoid riding in the rain but on a long trip it's almost inevitable you'll hit rain (another argument for trailering). So, I'm going to check out Sport Tour this weekend and see what they have for rain gear that fits. My willingness to go is contingent on finding rain gear (again, that fits...I'm not a small guy). I don't have the time to run all the way up to IP.

Edited by ScubaCinci

I'm likely to go as well. I have no rain gear because I typically avoid riding in the rain but on a long trip it's almost inevitable you'll hit rain (another argument for trailering). So, I'm going to check out Sport Tour this weekend and see what they have for rain gear that fits. My willingness to go is contingent on finding rain gear (again, that fits...I'm not a small guy). I don't have the time to run all the way up to IP.

I'm the same way and also not a small guy. I got cheap Coleman camping rain gear for my first trip to the Gap. Used it for 15 minutes. Used it again for an hour my last trip. Totally got my money's worth since I don't do rain either

Dick's Sporting Goods and the similar stores also have Frogg Togg stuff and other brands and the prices are WAY better than the motorcycle stores. My wife has been using her Cabella's or whatever Frogg Toggs for years and they are fine. Same stuff.

Edited by Tonik

Dick's Sporting Goods and the similar stores also have Frogg Togg stuff and other brands and the prices are WAY better than the motorcycle stores. My wife has been using her Cabella's or whatever Frogg Toggs for years and they are fine. Same stuff.

Damnit. Don't say stuff I agree with.

Any of you guys running Sena headsets (or other BT headsets - can cross brands connect? never looked into it)? I've been thinking of picking up the 10U for my Neotec helmet as my SMH10 mike doesn't play well with the helmet. I was going to wait until next season but if I go and it will come in handy, I might get one early.

Any of you guys running Sena headsets (or other BT headsets - can cross brands connect? never looked into it)? I've been thinking of picking up the 10U for my Neotec helmet as my SMH10 mike doesn't play well with the helmet. I was going to wait until next season but if I go and it will come in handy, I might get one early.

Cmhsprint and I have Sena20s.