Who has done what cannot be undone?

zx3vfr

Wow. That's depressing. ...

Honestly, with all the hype on safety Darwins law no longer thins the herd..

Safety is my job, and the shit I deal with is just dumb.... most of it is common sense stuff.

So, I do believe people are dumb enough to think this guy is serious.

The Kat was good for it's day and you can swap any air-oil gsx motor into the frame so it makes a good core for a street fighter build and with an 1100 or 1200 in there you can have a lot of fun on it. Is it gonna turn with an r6? No. Is it going to accelerate with an 1198? Absolutely not. Is it a reasonable bike for someone to enter the world of sport bikes on? Absolutely and that makes it a great bike.

It takes a real man to ride a katana fast. Heavy and not very quick. I bet fucking Rossi could beat your slow ass on a katana even if you had an h2r with all electronics enables. He could probably smoke your ass on a Honda rebel vs any bike you wanted

You guys are right. New riders should pay 10K for a modern sport bike that they can't safely ride 20% to it's ability because bike snob.

Absolutely this. Buy the bike you want and you'll learn how to. Ride it.

That or 3 years later put it on Craigslist for 500 less than what you paid because you still have a 9,500 dollar pay off. At least it doesn't have enough miles to even warrant its second oil Change

Lol, I've never owned a kat, I can however appreciate it for what it is. A dependable bike that's fairly easy to work on that's comfortable enough for all day rides and quick enough to keep a new rider entertained for a few seasons.

Clearly a reminder is needed.  :eharmony:

Seriously though... It's the worst. You know what's better? Fisting yourself and subsequently making yourself talk like a puppet, saying "holy shit does the katana suck some major donkey nuts or what!"

Yeah, like your hand after puppet mastering yourself, it's real shitty... right up to its own elbows.

I would give my left nut, and probably a kidney, to have an equivalent choke hold on the lexicon that would even be considered "on par" with Jinu's firm, yet subservient, grasp of his second, or possibly third (?), language.

I miss you, Jizzbot. I wish you were on the couch with me, right meow.

i miss you too buddy!  one of these days, we will get together and you can gaze upon Mina's beautiful stupid chicken nugget face