Serious 9 Rider/All Day or Not at All

trentwilson43056

Hey folks my name is Trent from Newark,Oh.I Iove southeastern Ohio and spend most of my riding time there with Amish country in Holmes county as my second choice.I usually take two three dayers,one spring and one fall into West Viriginia with tent,cooler and sleeping bag.I'll be posting some picts from my last one.If any of you have a Suzuki M109R I have a 2012 with 40,000 miles on it.I know this bike inside out and would be glad to share any  of the maintainance info I've accumulated since buying it new in 2012.Not everything they tell you is true on forums.Oh and here's another thing,I love God more than life itself and while I won't preach to you I have had some old habits go by the wayside especially the one of spending weekends seated at a bar stool.Again I won't preach to you or judge you for drinking a beer or if you smoke or like to inject well placed f bomb.

I am not allowed to mention a certain profession where you sail around in a big boat while trying to steal other people's stuff combined with an alternative lifestyle.  People get angry.  

Welcome!! Glad you dont mind cursing, its like a pirate ship in here.

Edited by Wojo72
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks my name is Trent from Newark,Oh.I Iove southeastern Ohio and spend most of my riding time there with Amish country in Holmes county as my second choice.I usually take two three dayers,one spring and one fall into West Viriginia with tent,cooler and sleeping bag.I'll be posting some picts from my last one.If any of you have a Suzuki M109R I have a 2012 with 40,000 miles on it.I know this bike inside out and would be glad to share any of the maintainance info I've accumulated since buying it new in 2012.Not everything they tell you is true on forums.Oh and here's another thing,I love God more than life itself and while I won't preach to you I have had some old habits go by the wayside especially the one of spending weekends seated at a bar stool.Again I won't preach to you or judge you for drinking a beer or if you smoke or like to inject well placed f bomb.

Trent welcome from NW OHIO.

I have a 13 M109R LE Awesome bike.

???? THOM ???? sent from my portable brain toaster

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...