New software...

Casper

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

Make a custom feed and then make it your default unread feed.  When you make it hit the topic's button and select all of the topic categories except RSS. I'll make a video of it later today and post it up.

It's becoming a common question.

Make a sticky mr moderator

Just now, ScubaCinci said:

Make a sticky mr moderator

Finally someone noticed.  Thought I was going to have to ban myself before anyone said anything.

And that's a good idea.  We can call it Tonik's Tip    (yes the s was left off on purpose)

Edited by Tonik

6 hours ago, Tonik said:

Finally someone noticed.  Thought I was going to have to ban myself before anyone said anything.

And that's a good idea.  We can call it Tonik's Tip    (yes the s was left off on purpose)

Oh, it was noticed.  Some of us were trying to prtend we didn't see it, or wish that it was just a joke...

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, jporter12 said:

Oh, it was noticed.  Some of us were trying to prtend we didn't see it, or wish that it was just a joke...

Ditto. I noticed but wasn't going to give you any credit as I felt it was the opposite of the hate you need to survive 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Tapatalk isn't working again. Not sure if that's on purpose or it's broken.

Actually kind weird I'm getting the notifications but it it won't load the pages or the feed.

Edited by 2talltim

I connect exclusively from my phone. I've found that sometimes while I'm tapping out my reply, the cursor will just skip around on its own, will end up in the middle of words or skip back a few lines. I've seen it on other forums as well with a lot of different phones I've had in the past.