New software...

Casper

8 minutes ago, jporter12 said:

How in the hell is this the same as the desktop version?  Same would mean same menus, etc...

If that is directed at me, I said 'virtually the same' as in almost the same, yes the menu's are different...but the difference is minimal. I think some of us need this:

http://www.amazon.com/Who-Moved-My-Cheese-Amazing/dp/0399144463

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Tonik said:

If that is directed at me, I said 'virtually the same' as in almost the same, yes the menu's are different...but the difference is minimal. I think some of us need this:

http://www.amazon.com/Who-Moved-My-Cheese-Amazing/dp/0399144463

Yeah, I suppose.  With some digging around in it, I found what I wanted.  I just hate having stuff tossed into the "hamburger menu" BS...

9 minutes ago, jporter12 said:

Yeah, I suppose.  With some digging around in it, I found what I wanted.  I just hate having stuff tossed into the "hamburger menu" BS...

Yea, that hamburger menu is all over mobile now.

1 hour ago, Bad324 said:

How is it different? Literally looks exactly the same to me on my computer and on my phone

mobile is huge, I can't stand scrolling every line. I am having issues with pics otherwise I would show you my screen.

2 hours ago, snot said:

mobile is huge, I can't stand scrolling every line. I am having issues with pics otherwise I would show you my screen.

Take a pic of it with another phone maybe, or email me the pic and I will post it. 

Take out the spaces there obviously.

And don't quote my email address. Going to edit it out as soon as we get your pic.

Edited by Tonik

Ok, I think Snot is on track.

So yea, the other thing about mobile is that when you look at it, it does look different. You don't see anywhere near as much because the screen is so much smaller. But the layout is certainly close.

I think most of the people that are less than happy were using the desktop version on their phones.

30 minutes ago, Casper said:

What is "hamburger menu"??

:dunno:  Maybe the 3 horizontal lines that denote a menu on mobile sites?  That's what I've heard it called pretty much everywhere.

I guess it is pretty much the same, other than the top of the page.

Edited by jporter12

40 minutes ago, blue03636 said:

I'm still waiting for an activity stream button at the bottom of mobile like there is on the desktop so I can quit scrolling all the way to the top. :)

Go to that page and bookmark it so that is what you open.

Just now, TimTheAzn said:

I dont need that kind of negativity in my life! If we keep getting decent weather, I may ride down one of these days to pick up da bagz.

They're resting safely in my attic for you