New software...

Casper

WTF???  I was JUST getting used to the last fuck up!  You need to fix the login button!  All I could see was a "Sign up" button.  I got lucky when I moved my mouse and discovered the login link.  

Also, on the unread content screen get rid of the post preview, and let that be a mouseover event.  There is WAY too much on e one page now.

Also, this fixed width skin is pure BS!  I have a widescreen monitor, I want ORDN to be widescreen for it to fit my monitor!  It's only a pretty standard 1920*1080!

5 hours ago, Tonik said:

FYI for everyone.  The conversion made the old posts a little wonky.  The quoted text isn't exactly the same.  It is indented but no box and no indication who was quoted. No biggie as far as I am concerned. Just a heads up.

This will be fixed. FYI. The rebuild processes are still running. About 12% complete so far. 

Just now, jporter12 said:

WTF???  I was JUST getting used to the last fuck up!  You need to fix the login button!  All I could see was a "Sign up" button.  I got lucky when I moved my mouse and discovered the login link.  

Also, on the unread content screen get rid of the post preview, and let that be a mouseover event.  There is WAY too much on e one page now.

Also, this fixed width skin is pure BS!  I have a widescreen monitor, I want ORDN to be widescreen for it to fit my monitor!  It's only a pretty standard 1920*1080!

Wow you complain a lot. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Casper said:

Everything was marked as read. It was a huge migration. And search is still rebuilding. 

You've become too serious, BTW...  My bitching is only half hearted.  I'm getting MORE than what I pay for here.  I'll adapt, maybe.  

In all seriousness, thanks for all you do to make ORDN great!  I know you have MUCH more going on, and this stuff takes a LOT of time!

Oh yeah, I like that pressing ctrl+s will submit replies again!  That is one thing that I REALLY did miss in the transition from vBulletin.

2 minutes ago, Casper said:

So you're saying its user error???

I promise it's not user error. I zoomed in so I couldn't fat finger and hit the star. It took me to this page but stayed at the top of the page. Not a huge deal, I'll adjust :)

8 minutes ago, Casper said:

I never knew the ctrl s thing. 

Hmm...  I thought for sure I had mentioned it before.  It has become habit for me to do that to post in the vast majority of forums that I have participated in.  Recently, another forum I participate in for work has switched to IPboard and it's that way as well.  I just hit the tab key once, THEN ctrl+s would work.  Don't mess it up though, since it's working now! :lol:

Ok, I found "condensed view" for the feed that looks more like what I'm used to. Edit: This does not seem to be a persistent setting... Now if I could just get all activity by thread, without getting each post...   Edit: got that figured out!

Seems a little more powerful already.  

Edited by jporter12

23 minutes ago, jporter12 said:

All I could see was a "Sign up" button.

I am seeing this too in both IE, Edge and Chrome.  It was not like that earlier today. See below, left and right of my little icon are the missing items.  They are there, just the color does not contrast enough to actually see them.

hmmmm.JPG

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tonik said:

I am seeing this too in both IE, Edge and Chrome.  It was not like that earlier today. See below, left and right of my little icon are the missing items.  They are there, just the color does not contrast enough to actually see them.

hmmmm.JPG

BTW, this is how you report an issue.  An accurate description of the problem and pics if possible.