New software...

Casper

40 minutes ago, Hellmutt said:

C'mon Ben....he's practically beggin for it

This is going to be epic. If I get the.points I win. If I don't I get to keep pushing. I may have to start a special thread for this.

:banana:

18 minutes ago, Tonik said:

This is going to be epic. If I get the.points I win. If I don't I get to keep pushing. I may have to start a special thread for this.

:banana:

Or I can put you on everyone's ignore lists. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Casper said:

Or I can put you on everyone's ignore lists. 

Let me consider that option, that might be a great idea. As a mod you cant ignore me, so I can go all out and get my warning points without offending the other peeps.

I will get back to you on this.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I won't stay logged in. Every time I close my browser I have to log in. I check "remember my member" each time. 

Sounds like a cookie issue. Clear your cookies and try again. 

On 1/29/2016 at 4:50 PM, Hellmutt said:

You can go ahead and hit him with a few warning points for me.  Afterall, he hurt my feelings when he assumed I had a vagina hidden in my wife's purse

good assumption....but wrong.

ghaaaaa, not this shit again.

Todd is trying to relearn this shit all over again. I dont like change except for in women, positions and food.

My only real request, so  far, is for the love of god and redheads please give me back desktop option on my phone. I hate using mobile versions.

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

ghaaaaa, not this shit again.

Todd is trying to relearn this shit all over again. I dont like change except for in women, positions and food.

My only real request, so  far, is for the love of god and redheads please give me back desktop option on my phone. I hate using mobile versions.

It isn't a mobile version. It automatically resizes based on screen size. What specifically don't you like? You're the first person to say anything negative about the mobile view. It's awesome. 

I miss desk top too.

you could see the shout box all the time and you could view more threads/topics.

I also dislike the large text. I like smaller text so I can scroll less.

I am getting use to it... Todd will too.

Edited by snot

6 hours ago, Casper said:

It isn't a mobile version. It automatically resizes based on screen size. What specifically don't you like? You're the first person to say anything negative about the mobile view. It's awesome. 

I didnt say anything negative. Just that I hate mobile versions in general. If a site doesnt have desktop option I generally just dont use it unless im around a PC. It seems very mobile like but then again I didnt use it much past looking for a desktop option and giving up till around a PC thats why no posts from me till now lol