New software...

Casper

The icons and buttons will be fixed soon. Just have to find where they're being pulled from. Carie is in bed sick, so I've been with the kiddos all evening. Once the boy hits the hay I'll be back to working on this stuff. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ScubaCinci said:

Great to see all of the metadata for rep etc made it over. Now can the warning points I've had for 3 years be scrubbed or do I have to wear them for life like a sex offender? :snarky:

Scarlet Letter for you!

21 minutes ago, ScubaCinci said:

Great to see all of the metadata for rep etc made it over. Now can the warning points I've had for 3 years be scrubbed or do I have to wear them for life like a sex offender? :snarky:

I can't even figure out where those points came from. I removed them. They should've dropped after 12 months. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Casper said:

I give you no warning/infraction points and only positive rep. That's gotta piss you off. 

You can go ahead and hit him with a few warning points for me.  Afterall, he hurt my feelings when he assumed I had a vagina hidden in my wife's purse

• Upvote 1