Re-New in Mansfield

JBartolucci4

Hi all,

I was active here several years ago and then kids came along and I sold off my bike.  A few weeks ago I bought another, a new 15 Yamaha FZ-09, which is by far my favorite of all the bikes I've ever owned.  Looking forward to some rides and bike nights this summer.  I also now hold a pilots license and own an airplane so if anyone is ever in the Mansfield / Galion area and wants to see what general aviation is like - or if someone has a bike in a far off place they want to go get let me know and we can fly!

Thanks and again I look forward to meeting everyone (some again).

Casper: I also need to get some new OR stickers for the FZ.

John

EDIT: Forgot to add I am still a LEO (let the flaming begin) and I own a UAV (drone) business.  We could probably have a lot of fun on some of the rides with the drones: check out our site and FB www.HYSightTech.com and HYSight Technologies on FB

Edited by JBartolucci4
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Welcome back neighbor, fredericktown here.

I have some OR stickers on hand maybe we could meet up for a afternoon ride and give you a couple of them when this cold snap breaks.

Awesome, I was actually considering riding this week if we get a some decent temps.

1 hour ago, JBartolucci4 said:

I guess you could say that. lol

Attached, it's a little dirty, but that's my plane.

11703191_10200668261945074_3637658095989855192_n.jpg

Bah, cant see the dirt once you're over 1000 feet anyway.  Nice cruiser

Welcome back.

I don't think anyone will flame you for being a LEO. It's the 'bad apples' that get the hate on here from what I've seen.

Nice plane! I need to get current one of these days, got my license back in 2001 and haven't flown since 02.

LEO's are just like everyone else. Some are cool; some are assholes. To be honest, I've gotten away with going 95 mph in a 70mph. Parts of Montana have no posted speed limit... So I treated it like I was on the Autobahn. Being the day I ETS'd helped grease the wheels.

I actually encountered a cool, asshole cop. I was on leave, speeding ( in a car) and a motorcycle cop pulled me over. He saw my decals. Told me he was "In the fuckin' Marines." and threw my I.D. at me like a ninja star. Then roared away on his bike.

I appreciate you guys. You guys are "bastards" until you're needed. Be safe. And thumbs up on being a pilot. Ever skydive?

• 2 weeks later...