Fall Gap Trip 2016

Tonik

So as far as uploads go, I'll be uploading what I can find that's below 15:00 long tonight. Anything above 15:00 I need to cut into multiple files. The reason for this is that the GoPro separates files once they reach 4GB, which is the maximum file size possible with Windows machines. Unfortunately 4GB sits at around 17:00. I'm splitting things into 14:55 comps and rendering out as mp4s which takes a good bit of time (about 1.5-2 hours per 14:55 clip). 

I'll post runs as I get them finished.

7 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

I never had any problems, I just dropped all the files in premiere and render the edited video.

Yeah that's what I'm doing. Youtube has a 15:00 limit on their videos though so I'm having to cut down the 17:00 segments to fit within their bs. 

Not at all!

I'll be faster next year after some more track time :p

Also, good lord my body position is all kinds of bad in that photo. I'm hoping they just caught me lifting my head to begin transitioning into the next corner... 

Edited by what

6 minutes ago, what said:

Youtube has a 15:00 limit on their videos though so I'm having to cut down the 17:00 segments to fit within their bs. 

I uploaded 30+ minutes, heck even a 2 hour video to Youtube. Never had any issues. Just takes forever.

1 hour ago, what said:

Yeah that's what I'm doing. Youtube has a 15:00 limit on their videos though so I'm having to cut down the 17:00 segments to fit within their bs. 

I'll be faster next year after some more track time :p

Also, good lord my body position is all kinds of bad in that photo. I'm hoping they just caught me lifting my head to begin transitioning into the next corner... 

Your an excellent rider man, plenty fast. You guys pulled away from me on the skyway. And you seen my body position all weekend. I have none...lol. I only come off the seat when I under estimate a corner and need to kept the bike more upright to bail me out. Some times I felt like a rolling road block in front of you guys. But there is only so much I can do when I'm rolling over 1000 lbs fullly loaded :lol: damn couch.

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Tonik said:

I figured out that I'm an idiot and needed to validate my account.

Uploads are coming today throughout the day. A squirrel got the ride of its life last night and cut power to my apartment complex until this morning. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, blue72beetle said:

This was my view for most of the dragon. Fucking Floridians don't know what a pull off is...

thumb_1476764761CP_N7168.JPG

Once I get my DG vids up you'll see you weren't the only one with a frustrating run... lol

you can hear me swearing at people above the engine noise.