Fall Gap Trip 2016

Tonik

So my coworker that was supposed to work for me tomorrow (if we worked), you know the one that knew all about my plans and what and when I was doing it. Decided to try and break one off in me. We were not scheduled to work tomorrow so that wasn't the issue. What he did was call off work this afternoon for 2nd shift. And here if your counter part on the next shift calls off you have to stay and cover half his shift. So that meant I'm required to stay till 7pm tonight or find someone else to cover it. Lucky Im such a lovable guy and two other coworker steped up and covered it. The good news is I am now getting of at 3p instead of 4p. But still pisses me off royally!!!!:mad:

Edited by 2talltim

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

At the bucket. Going to head across 78 and play over there then 26 back.

I am now at the bucket, looking at your tracker I'm assuming you guys aren't going to double back to here so I'm going to take a break and roll.

Don't know why I couldn't clear this tag off of my phone 

@Scorpion-Ninja

Edited by 2talltim

3 hours ago, Danimal said:

Me Andy and Andy are in Beckley. Unpacked and eating dinner at Logan's Roadbouse.  Bells Two Hearted on draft, filet and lobster on the way. 

Enjoying tossing peanut shells on their floor. 

Awesome twisties today

That is all

We ate at local greasy spoon, grilled pork chops on for the special, they were quite tasty.

• Tonik unpinned this topic