Fall Gap Trip 2016

Tonik

2 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

I'll pay the ticket if I get it, because I flat out ran that bitch. Just hope point's don't show up on out Ohio license.

http://archive.knoxnews.com/news/politics/legislator-burn-your-red-light-camera-tickets-33c26513-bdd3-126b-e053-0100007faa35-381036031.html

They have people say to not pay them, but I'm not gonna hassle over $50.

"Nonpayment of this (citation) cannot adversely affect your credit score or report, driver's license, and/or automobile insurance rates."

Edited by JustinNck1

8 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

http://archive.knoxnews.com/news/politics/legislator-burn-your-red-light-camera-tickets-33c26513-bdd3-126b-e053-0100007faa35-381036031.html

"Nonpayment of this (citation) cannot adversely affect your credit score or report, driver's license, and/or automobile insurance rates."

Going off of that maybe I'll just ignore it unless they send something via certified mail.

Just now, JustinNck1 said:

What kind of tire did you end up getting?

Elite 4 180/60.  So it is really short, f'd up my spedo accuracy big time.  But it got me home, I will just have to go like a madman and burn it up as fast as possible. But I really like the thing, very grippy and smooth.  Tim and I found some nice stuff in N KY on the way back to play on.

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

That was probably the fastest/highest level of shenanigans I have ever done that trip. And i got the tire invoice to prove it. :lol:

Same here, that trip across the Skyway was the fastest Ive ever taken it. And the second half trip me and Dan did on the dragon was the hardest Ive ever gone on it too. And I have the flat spots on my hard parts and pegs to prove it. First trip across the dragon I did my usual comfortable pace and felt I left too much out there so I had to have another go. ::metal:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Same here, that trip across the Skyway was the fastest Ive ever taken it. And the second half trip me and Dan did on the dragon was the hardest Ive ever gone on it too. And I have the flat spots on my hard parts and pegs to prove it. First trip across the dragon I did my usual comfortable pace and felt I left too much out there so I had to have another go. ::metal:

Same here...we were fully loaded too - probably about the best I could expect out of the Tenere. I was in the zone...between the new pavement, the scenery, the weather and the tunes I had going, probably one of the best times I ever had on a bike. I wish I had been running the GoPro, I would've gotten some epic video of you and Justin.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 2talltim said:

yea work sucked donkey balls today :cry:

Agree,

My coworker is riding his BMW to MI friday to get service and explore the trails. I seriously considered riding with him. However if I took off work and away from home again this soon my wife would kill me and work would probably fire me.  

5 minutes ago, Scorpion-Ninja said:

Hello guys!

Thanks for the awesome trip and memories!

It was great to met and hang with yall (TN,KY voice)

Hoping to get dawn convinced we need a new bike for 2UP! :D

Versys 1000 is calling your name!

BTW, I left "JUICY" back in KY. When I was broke down the first time, I saw it and ripped it off my bike and threw it to the ground!

(Nothing against you guys, not mad at that, but I wanted to PUNCH or HIT something in that moment)

But, dawn pointed out "Haha they got you", and shortly after we laughed!

Looking back, fuck I wish I still had it, so I could keep your guys trip joke going and pin it to someone else's bike next season during the next Ohio Ride I attend! :p lol

Edited by Scorpion-Ninja

48 minutes ago, Scorpion-Ninja said:

BTW, I left "JUICY" back in KY. When I was broke down the first time, I saw it and ripped it off my bike and threw it to the ground!

(Nothing against you guys, not mad at that, but I wanted to PUNCH or HIT something in that moment)

But, dawn pointed out "Haha they got you", and shortly after we laughed!

Looking back, fuck I wish I still had it, so I could keep your guys trip joke going and pin it to someone else's bike next season during the next Ohio Ride I attend! :p lol

Haha, Dan got you then. Because I put it on his bike before I left.... :lol:

I bought a few...for some reason the killboy pics are not immediately downloadable. I ordered yesterday afternoon and just got the email to download a few mins ago. They said it would take up to 24 hours which I don't recall being the case in years past. The other site I ordered from (129slayer), I got them instantly.

8 minutes ago, ScubaCinci said:

I bought a few...for some reason the killboy pics are not immediately downloadable. I ordered yesterday afternoon and just got the email to download a few mins ago. They said it would take up to 24 hours which I don't recall being the case in years past. The other site I ordered from (129slayer), I got them instantly.

US129Photos was the same way, got them within 24 hours.

47 minutes ago, ScubaCinci said:

I recall Killboy was always a day or so, and the rest were always right away.  But I have not bought in a few years, pretty much have all the dragon pics I need until I get a new bike.

• Tonik unpinned this topic