70's Tomorrow, anybody riding?

Howabusa

I am going for a ride tomorrow, the 18th. I am thinking about heading to Hocking Hills. Anybody?

Wished I was a bit closer I'd be all over it. I'm off tomorrow but it would be a 2hr drive for me to get there and 2hrs back and I have to be back here near Hillsboro by 300pm. Would have liked to have joined in.

a643baeb4383b79462f003e876db3c4a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Got up a 2am for a 12 hour work shift this morning.  Kid #1 has a play tonight at the school. Then it's get up at 2am tomorrow and do it again except kid #2 has a band concert. So no rides for me :(

Edited by 2talltim

I rode to work today as well. I can tell it's been awhile since I've been on the bike. I definitely was more aggressive on my way in. Plan to slide out a little early and hit some mediocre twisties on the way home. Trying to make the best I can out of what I have to work with. Definitely jealous of you guys that are riding SEO. Enjoy your ride. Be safe. 

Edited by durk
  • Upvote 1

Tried to ride this morning, then my bike reminded me I forgot to sacrifice the virgin to the dark lords this month, told me it was done for the season and said peace out ...halfway in to work.

Also, found an oil/antifreeze slick in a corner! Didn't dump the bike but holy hell it was close. All around good morning.

Enjoy the last nice weather day of the year and be safe, you tools.

1 hour ago, magley64 said:

Also rode to work today.  Once I crossed vrooman, it got quite a bit warmer. 

I would not know. I get off at Vrooman and it was cold waiting at the traffic light to cross the river.