Ride Saturday 10-10

durk

Plan is to be in Lisbon at 8 run 164-332-151-646-799-800-22-285-70-83 (New Concord around 10-10:15) - 83-78-377-555-676-26-260 then from there???. Let me know when/where you’d like to join. 

I am a maybe if my dirty adv ride is a no-go. I will confirm Friday before 6pm.

New Concord 09:45-10:am

This is what I heard some time ago    Medium-Fast:  65-70mph on the straight and 20-25 over the posted limit of curve.

This is the usual fast rides some group rides do, still rather fast• Jump in here if you been riding for a while and is comfortable at these paces on most roads

Edited by B-Mac

Apparently the kid I'm planning to ride with has ridden with @FatWilbur before. He rides a blue SV650. I did a small stint with @durk @Skinny guy and @NinjaDoc earlier this season. I just want to hear from @durk and @FatWilbur that they're okay with riders they haven't ridden with much. If it's a go the two of us would join @Skinny guy in Salem at 7 am. If not we'll do our own ride covering many of the same road as that was what I had been planning anyways.

1 hour ago, B-Mac said:

Medium-Fast:  65-70mph on the straight and 20-25 over the posted limit of curve.

This is the usual fast rides some group rides do, still rather fast• Jump in here if you been riding for a while and is comfortable at these paces on most roads

I would say my medium-fast has a high chance of being faster than this. 

1 hour ago, Muckles said:

would you be open to two more?

No problem with more people. 

@Muckles as long as a guy can ride within his own limits and not get sucked into riding above his head he should be fine. Based on your above response I’d say plan on meeting up with Rick. If pace is not to your liking  you and your buddy can break off and do your own thing. 164 will be a good gage of how it will be. It also has short intervals of speed and then slow downs to check in. 

Edited by durk

32 minutes ago, durk said:

I would say my medium-fast has a high chance of being faster than this. 

No problem with more people. 

@Muckles as long as a guy can ride within his own limits and not get sucked into riding above his head he should be fine. Based on your above response I’d say plan on meeting up with Rick. If pace is not to your liking  you and your buddy can break off and do your own thing. 164 will be a good gage of how it will be. It also has short intervals of speed and then slow downs to check in. 

Okay well the two of us are going to meet Rick in Salem and we'll play it as it goes. We ride our own rides so need not worry about that part.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Muckles said:

What's the actual meet spot in new concord? 

Marathon gas station on 83 right off of interstate. 

3 hours ago, B-Mac said:

In, New Concord 09:45. Post up if route change from 83-NC.

I’d guess we will roll in closer to 10-10:15. Won’t be changing from 83 on. 

Thanks for coming out @B-Mac, @Skinny guy, @FatWilbur, and@Muckles. I had a great time. You guys were an awesome group to ride with. Post up that you made it home safe. I’m assuming you all followed Pete at the 22-800 split.

Edited by durk
  • Upvote 2