Has your street been plowed yet?

excell

Guest jpurdy2003
Due to the City of Cleveland's third world budget, my street hasn't been plowed once this winter. We're so broke that they actually tell you that residential side streets will not be plowed under any circumstances.

Guest Crankshaft

<font color ="midnightblue"> If by "plowed", you may include the day it was made, when the ground was plowed smooth and then paved, then yes: my road has been plowed- some 30 odd years ago, and never since.

Warm weather > * :D

My street is a total sheet of ice. You could put ice skates on and go skating on it....though it would be a rough ride. But the ice being rough is the only reason you can get around on it!

But it took me 5 minutes of rocking the Mustang back and forth to get it out of the ice so I could drive it; then the damn thing had so much frozen ice in the wheels they became insanely unbalanced and the car couldn't be driven at highway speeds until I got rid of the ice!

yeah my complex was continuously plowed from when the snow first hit to when it was icey, they did a damn good job to the point it was better driving in my apartment complex then it was driving on holt road - which Im trying to figure out why the hell it was so bad??? Demorest was great, litterally, compared to holt and holt is a widely used road also.

T.c.