The Blazer got rear ended.

MrMeanGreen

So Nic (00Smurf) and I are in my Blazer coming back from my new house after picking some shit up. The weather and roads are terrible and traffic is sucking pretty badly.

I come to a stop in traffic heading northbound on Lancaster Ave to eventually make a right onto Broad, but traffic is a few cars back from the intersection. I'm completely stopped and WHAM, the truck is slammed from behind while I'm at a dead stop. Immediately I develope a headache and am like duhhhhh trying to figure out what's going on. Nic says he's ok and asks how I'm doing. I kinda lay back and let me neck rest for a bit (as some of you know, I broke my neck four years ago) waiting for the initial shock to subside. Finally, the cops get there and check things out, there's minimal damage to the bumper on the truck. However, some guy with piercings, tattoos, and a goatee was driving his girlfriend's Civic and skidded on a patch of ice right into the back of me.

We traded info and I chose not to file a report as so they wouldn't get a ticket, as they seemed mildly retarded and they WERE driving a Civic.

Anyways, thanks for the headache Hoblick. Watch where you're going next time graemlins/grin2.gif;)

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

you shoulda filed a report, especially since it wasn't your fault

hope you are feeling allright

I did. Ryan came over and I did the report thing online so I could send it in. I chose not to do one on the spot otherwise the CPD would have had to issue him a ticket for whatever. He's a friend, so no.

I just got up and feel fine, no soreness or anything. They say a broken bone heals to stronger than it was originally. In this case, my neck is super duty smile.gif

Originally posted by Matt Sterbator:

So Nic (00Smurf) and I are in my Blazer coming back from my new house after picking some shit up. The weather and roads are terrible and traffic is sucking pretty badly.

I come to a stop in traffic heading northbound on Lancaster Ave to eventually make a right onto Broad, but traffic is a few cars back from the intersection. I'm completely stopped and WHAM, the truck is slammed from behind while I'm at a dead stop. Immediately I develope a headache and am like duhhhhh trying to figure out what's going on. Nic says he's ok and asks how I'm doing. I kinda lay back and let me neck rest for a bit (as some of you know, I broke my neck four years ago) waiting for the initial shock to subside. Finally, the cops get there and check things out, there's minimal damage to the bumper on the truck. However, some guy with piercings, tattoos, and a goatee was driving his girlfriend's Civic and skidded on a patch of ice right into the back of me.

We traded info and I chose not to file a report as so they wouldn't get a ticket, as they seemed mildly retarded and they WERE driving a Civic.

Anyways, thanks for the headache Hoblick. Watch where you're going next time graemlins/grin2.gif;)

Sorry to hear about the accident. I hope everyone is ok. Not all Civic drivers suck at driving, but more so than not, so guess I'm in the minority. tongue.gif

Guest GSRchick714

Ouch, that sucks!!

Thats what I'm always scared of...I know how to control my own car in the snow but I'm always scared someone is gonna not know how to drive and ram into me :eek:

i know how to drive, but when your sliding on a sheet of ice on a bridge theres not much to do... and no i didnt slam on the brakes i pump them and i pump the e brake as well for a little help and also hoping i could get wnogh to get around him and not hit him. didnt work out.

Guest slobird
Originally posted by Matt Sterbator:

Fuck you tongue.gif

Both vehicles had superficial damage. I've known Ryan for several years and know he'll do this right.

served...

Glad your ok anthony