Drifting accident, maybe not what you expect

vitamincj

Thoughts as he was stepping out of the car = "Damn this is gonna be so cool, I got skilz!!"

Thought as car is starting to hit hit = "Gee maybe this wasn't such a good idea"

Thought as he's being ground into pavement with car on top of him = "Ok, this was a bad Ideal. MEDIC!!"

Onelookers + bwahahaha douchebag!!!

And a final thought from heaven as Jesus and Darwin both look on.

Jesus = "You know, I beared the pain of everyones death as I hung on the cross, an its fuckers like this I would really like to smack the shit out of."

Darwin = "Yeah, he's one of mine for sure, but you goy to admit, the ones you call home just expire and no one notices, but mine end up all over the internet on video. Lets go get a beer now."

Jesus = "Yeah, he'll be a while, The wonder of medical technology that dad has given to them, they will keep this one going for a while yet to prolong the suffering, and far be it for me to speed things along,, the douchebag can hurt for a while."

God = "Proof positive, I didn't make em perfect, but that one's really wired wrong."